o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

05-24-2022

DJI,

Have noticed the "DJI FPV Goggles V2" have been out of stock for over a week (maybe more).    Can you confirm the V2 goggles are no longer in production at this time?  I have a pretty good idea what your 'Official' response will be........ but thought I would ask anyway.   

Regards,
Ron

OutStock.jpg
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, we're sorry that the DJI FPV Goggles is not yet available in our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when Goggles will be available in our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase the said Goggles. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2022-5-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You were right in your guess what the official answer would be ;-)
2022-5-24
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Depp Posted at 5-24 21:57
You were right in your guess what the official answer would be ;-)

Hah...Knew that was coming.  

For everyone else.  Strongly recommend you sit-tight if your in the market for a new set of HD goggles.  For those who don't know should see some new DJI FPV Goggles (V3) being released this summer.  Perhaps as early as June 2022.  

DJI's official response will always be;  "...we have no information on products not yet publicly released".  
2022-5-25
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

They were back on Amazon USA when I checked this morning.

I almost just bought them, because I really want a second set of goggles, but $600 is a Big Deal in my life right now. I'm going to sleep on it tonight.

One consideration is that if I'm going to spend that much, I could spend another $400, and get a second drone and controller as well.

Ah, the Pain of Poverty, what can I say...?

;-)

TCS
2022-5-27
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 5-27 13:51
They were back on Amazon USA when I checked this morning.

I almost just bought them, because I really want a second set of goggles, but $600 is a Big Deal in my life right now. I'm going to sleep on it tonight.

True...always a new toy wanting our hard earned money.   
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules