2758 6 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bh9799
lvl.2
Flight distance : 611575 ft
United States

Hi,

is the RC Plus going to work with Mavic 3?
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Plus is only compatible with Matrice 30 series and it is not compatible with the Mavic 3 series. You may want to check the RC Pro as this is compatible with the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-24
Use props
ghardengmail.com
lvl.2

United States

Will the RC Plus be compatible with the M300
2022-10-5
Use props
djiuser_GOffIBQNtRwj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98356 ft
United States

When will the RC Pro Plus firmware be released for the M300?  I bought this controller 2 months ago because it was posted that the firmware would be released in the fall.  I didn't want to miss out and not be able to get one based on the perceived popularity.  Is it going to be soon or should I look to sell the controller?
2022-11-2
Use props
Dootje-82
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-5-24 19:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Plus is only compatible with Matrice 30 series and it is not compatible with the Mavic 3 series. You may want to check the RC Pro as this is compatible with the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Wow, I love the DJI RC Plus. It's an incredible remote.
Too bad it's not compatible with the Mavic 3 Pro. Should this ever be work in the future
with the Mavic 3 Pro, then I buy the RC Plus directly.
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dootje-82 Posted at 7-6 22:03
Wow, I love the DJI RC Plus. It's an incredible remote.
Too bad it's not compatible with the Mavic 3 Pro. Should this ever be work in the future
with the Mavic 3 Pro, then I buy the RC Plus directly.

Thank you for your feedback, Dootje-82. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-8
Use props
powersh0t
New

Ukraine

Hi, friends, please help with information about RC PLUS controller.
Need to change internal antenna cable and don't know the plug version inside it. It's IPX / IPEX-UFL and length of it.
Thanks a lot!
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules