976 4 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I bought the flymore combo and the new Rc Pro yesterday, spent twice as much money as i did on the Mavic 2 Pro, expecting ALOT of improvments for that increase in price.

Ive been searching trough manuals and videos, but i cannot find any info on how to adjust aperture and shutter speed during fligtht, other than going into the settings menu, which or course is out of the question during a mission or take.
My old Smartcontroller has aperture on the right jog wheel and shutter at the 5d button.
So where and how do i assign it the same way?
2022-5-25
Use props
Travelwild
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7759249 ft
India

I have been in the same situation as you since the drone came out. It is crazy that the aperture/exposure on the wheel cannot be set, The Mavic 2 is much more professional at half of the price, also uses the DJIGO 4 app that I consider far superior to the DJI Fly app. I really hope they solve this lack as soon as possible.
2022-5-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It has been promised in next FW . For now just one click will get you to SS or Aperture.
2022-5-25
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

hallmark007 Posted at 5-25 06:44
It has been promised in next FW . For now just one click will get you to SS or Aperture.

Trough rumours, or an official statement? I can live with that for a little while as long as it will come.
2022-5-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

CineView Media Posted at 5-25 08:38
Trough rumours, or an official statement? I can live with that for a little while as long as it will come.

Well it was announced by dji officials that new FW would come in the second quarter which finishes end of June and among many things Aperture/SS control would be installed on RC.

There was a post confirming this posted on this forum if you want to try finding it.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules