Rc Pro Download failed
789 2 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetboat
lvl.1

United States

I have been trying to update the dji fly app since I bought the controller and keep receiving "Download failed, not enough space..." error.  I have tried the retry multiple times, I even went as far as a factory reset.   It will not update.   I tried the helpless desk and they were completly useless, just telling me to clear space even when I told them it was brand new.

suggestions?
2022-5-25
Use props
rexster1505
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60935 ft
United States

If you're trying the update on your wi-fi network, and getting a failed message, try connecting the device to your phone's hotspot. I'm unable to download software using my home network and always have to use my phone's hotspot connection. Apparently my internet provider has DJI's download portal blocked
2022-6-1
Use props
jetboat
lvl.1

United States

rexster1505 Posted at 6-1 13:51
If you're trying the update on your wi-fi network, and getting a failed message, try connecting the device to your phone's hotspot. I'm unable to download software using my home network and always have to use my phone's hotspot connection. Apparently my internet provider has DJI's download portal blocked

better than 3 months of DJI trying to find the problem!  I ended up having to get up at 3am to do it (live in the middle of nowhere so cell data sucks) but, that worked.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules