No Camera View on Mobile (Android Samsung S21)
9969 254 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qBouEC5BUhjy
New

United States

I have the same issue. I've done everything to try to fix it.
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qBouEC5BUhjy Posted at 5-30 08:07
I have the same issues. This is garbage. I just wanna fly

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent a PM to you, please check it.
2022-5-30
Use props
Adrian69
New
Flight distance : 78678 ft
New Zealand

Hi. I have just updated the DJi  Fly software (magic mini) and have the same problem with a black screen.
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Adrian69 Posted at 5-30 21:01
Hi. I have just updated the DJi  Fly software (magic mini) and have the same problem with a black screen.

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent a PM to you, please check it.
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_rfuTrkQu228v
New
Flight distance : 196660 ft
United States

I am also experiencing same issue with no camera feed since the newest update
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_1tQQ7R4AVfeo
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same problem.  No camera feed on my S22 Ultra.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_rfuTrkQu228v Posted at 5-31 06:03
I am also experiencing same issue with no camera feed since the newest update

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if the issue can be solved? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_1tQQ7R4AVfeo Posted at 5-31 15:14
I am having the same problem.  No camera feed on my S22 Ultra.

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if the issue can be solved? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4
New
Bulgaria

Have S22 Ultra Exynos, App version latest 1.6 I can't see the camera view at all. Blank screen. The only thing that worked for me was to reset the camera permissions multiple times until I get the camera to show only in picture mode for 1080p and that's it. Nothing else works. Could I get support please. I am a developer myself. Wiling to provide logs and debug for you guys. Please send me a msg since the drones are amazing! Willing to help you get better support for S22 Ultra!
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_1tQQ7R4AVfeo
lvl.1
United States

No camera view with mavic mini and Samsung s22 ultra.  Help!
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_VvhGnguACIuD
New

Chile

Hi, same problem here... s21 and the only thing i see on the screen is black
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4 Posted at 6-1 11:32
Have S22 Ultra Exynos, App version latest 1.6 I can't see the camera view at all. Blank screen. The only thing that worked for me was to reset the camera permissions multiple times until I get the camera to show only in picture mode for 1080p and that's it. Nothing else works. Could I get support please. I am a developer myself. Wiling to provide logs and debug for you guys. Please send me a msg since the drones are amazing! Willing to help you get better support for S22 Ultra!

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please download and install the latest version of DJI Fly(v1.6.4) to check if the problem persists? Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_1tQQ7R4AVfeo Posted at 6-1 18:46
No camera view with mavic mini and Samsung s22 ultra.  Help!

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please download and install the latest version of DJI Fly(v1.6.4) to check if the problem persists? Thank you.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_VvhGnguACIuD Posted at 6-1 19:39
Hi, same problem here... s21 and the only thing i see on the screen is black

2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4
New
Bulgaria

Hello I have downloaded the latest version I am on 1.6.4 still same problem.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4 Posted at 6-1 22:06
Hello I have downloaded the latest version I am on 1.6.4 still same problem.

May I confirm if your phone is Samsung S21?
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4
New
Bulgaria

Mine is S22 Ultra with Exynos. What works for me is going to settings and then i have to reset camera permissions  couple times then switch to 4:3 and i click the x and the . Profiles for the camera and only on photo mode for 1080p the camera starts with an artifact on the right side showing green. I am willing to spend time to debug for you. As i said i am a professional developer on Android and iOS. Love the product and i hope i will be able to use it and enjoy it with my son soon.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4 Posted at 6-2 06:50
Mine is S22 Ultra with Exynos. What works for me is going to settings and then i have to reset camera permissions  couple times then switch to 4:3 and i click the x and the . Profiles for the camera and only on photo mode for 1080p the camera starts with an artifact on the right side showing green. I am willing to spend time to debug for you. As i said i am a professional developer on Android and iOS. Love the product and i hope i will be able to use it and enjoy it with my son soon.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If the issue persists, please try to export the APP Logs for our further analysis. Here is the method: APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4
New
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 01:50
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If the issue persists, please try to export the APP Logs for our further analysis. Here is the method: APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.

Hello i will do that. I will play around with the app without the camera in the weekend and then enable the camera where i can so you can see where it fails.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Pv19MUbfhBQ4 Posted at 6-3 05:46
Hello i will do that. I will play around with the app without the camera in the weekend and then enable the camera where i can so you can see where it fails.

Thank you. Please keep us updated.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_6TlTP6eLGC3H
New

United States

Hello I have an S22 and am having the same issue. The camera appears to work but the screen on my mobile stays black.
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_6TlTP6eLGC3H Posted at 6-4 05:49
Hello I have an S22 and am having the same issue. The camera appears to work but the screen on my mobile stays black.

Hi, there. May I confirm if you have updated the app to the latest version v1.6.4?
2022-6-4
Use props
ZakariaIO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Thor,

I have P3 Pro and Pixel 3A XL, I tested the android logs suggestion but I couldn't find anything useful.
I sent you over PM, logs directory.

Note, when I connect controller via USB, I get the following in android logs, and it proves the device recognise the controller while DJI Go app doesn't.
2022-06-11 18:41:32.159 1708-2191/? D/UsbHostManager: USB device attached: vidpid 2ca3:0008 mfg/product/ver/serial DJI  CONFIF  /DJI    CONTROLLER/1.00/0001A0000000 hasAudio/HID/Storage: false/false/false
2022-06-11 18:41:32.161 1708-2191/? D/UsbHostManager: Added device UsbDevice[mName=/dev/bus/usb/001/002,mVendorId=11427,mProductId=8,mClass=2,mSubclass=0,mProtocol=0,mManufacturerName=DJI  CONFIF  ,mProductName=DJI    CONTROLLER,mVersion=1.00,mSerialNumberReader=com.android.server.usb.UsbSerialReader@83b0279, mHasAudioPlayback=false, mHasAudioCapture=false, mHasMidi=false, mHasVideoCapture=false, mHasVideoPlayback=false, mConfigurations=[
    UsbConfiguration[mId=1,mName=null,mAttributes=128,mMaxPower=50,mInterfaces=[
    UsbInterface[mId=0,mAlternateSetting=0,mName=VCOM,mClass=2,mSubclass=2,mProtocol=0,mEndpoints=[
    UsbEndpoint[mAddress=129,mAttributes=3,mMaxPacketSize=16,mInterval=2]]
    UsbInterface[mId=1,mAlternateSetting=0,mName=VCOM,mClass=10,mSubclass=0,mProtocol=0,mEndpoints=[
    UsbEndpoint[mAddress=2,mAttributes=2,mMaxPacketSize=64,mInterval=0]
    UsbEndpoint[mAddress=130,mAttributes=2,mMaxPacketSize=64,mInterval=0]]]]

Also, when I disconnect USB:-
2022-06-11 18:41:26.630 1708-2191/? D/UsbHostManager: Removed device at /dev/bus/usb/001/002: DJI    CONTROLLER

When I connect android device to vpn, DJI go app throws the following
at dji.midware.l.a.getSocket(SourceFile:295)
2022-06-11 18:51:48.146 19508-19570/? W/System.err:     at dji.midware.sockets.a.i.f(SourceFile:69)
2022-06-11 18:51:48.146 19508-19570/? W/System.err:     at dji.midware.sockets.a.i.a(SourceFile:136)
2022-06-11 18:51:48.146 19508-19570/? W/System.err:     at dji.midware.sockets.a.i.a(SourceFile:28)
2022-06-11 18:51:48.146 19508-19570/? W/System.err:     at dji.midware.sockets.a.i$2$1.run(SourceFile:174)

When I use wifi without VPN, DJI Go doesn't throw the midware.sockets error anymore.

I couldn't get the Camera View to work, is there any specific USB C to USB A cables required to connect successfully the controller?

If its not related to cables issue, then certainly recent DJI Go for P3 its buggy, therefore, please let me know if there is any DJI Go for P3 recent betas I can test beside the one available in download centre.

With thanks.

Zakaria.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ZakariaIO Posted at 6-11 10:07
Hi DJI Thor,

I have P3 Pro and Pixel 3A XL, I tested the android logs suggestion but I couldn't find anything useful.

Thanks for your reply. We have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-11
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28907 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have the same issue of black screen with Samsung s22 ultra. I am unable to see live video when flying the drone in Dji fly.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 6-21 18:16
Hi,

I have the same issue of black screen with Samsung s22 ultra. I am unable to see live video when flying the drone in Dji fly.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Our teams have noticed this issue. We are still working on it. This issue will be optimized through a new app version. Please stay tuned to our designated teams for the update. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-6-21
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 22:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Our teams have noticed this issue. We are still working on it. This issue will be optimized through a new app version. Please stay tuned to our designated teams for the update. Thanks for your understanding.

How do i find the designated teams or find where to stay updated ?
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 6-22 12:40
How do i find the designated teams or find where to stay updated ?

When the app is released, we will upload the file to our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, please keep an eye on the website. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-22
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 6-22 23:50
When the app is released, we will upload the file to our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, please keep an eye on the website. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Hi,
Is the new version 1.6.8 supposed to resolve this issue? Because it hasn't for me.

Where can i find the release notes of the latest version of the dji fly app?

Thanks
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sysu Posted at 7-2 13:08
Hi,
Is the new version 1.6.8 supposed to resolve this issue? Because it hasn't for me.

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue? Please also tell us the model of your mobile device. If possible, please back up the files and then try to reinstall the app to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-2
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 20:22
Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue? Please also tell us the model of your mobile device. If possible, please back up the files and then try to reinstall the app to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

I keep getting the black screen and not able to see a live camera transmission on my phone screen when i press go fly in the dji fly app. I am on the latest dji fly app software and im using a Samsung s22 ultra device on android 12.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 7-6 09:48
I keep getting the black screen and not able to see a live camera transmission on my phone screen when i press go fly in the dji fly app. I am on the latest dji fly app software and im using a Samsung s22 ultra device on android 12.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please reinstall the app from our website and try again? If the issue persists, would you screenshot the app version and export the App log for us?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-6
Use props
nutspayload
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12864 ft

United Kingdom

Hi, having the same problem with the s22 ultra, what's the solution please?
2022-7-8
Use props
djiuser_p3BIrCIrc1uU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2497152 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue please send me the fix. My Galaxy S22+ won't display the Camera View for my DJI Mini SE. i just downloaded the Fly app and updated the drone firmware.

2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nutspayload Posted at 7-8 13:03
Hi, having the same problem with the s22 ultra, what's the solution please?

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the DJI product and the current DJI app version you are using? Please try to back up the needed files and sync the flight record (if needed), remove the current app and install the latest version from DJI official web https://www.dji.com/hu/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav and try again.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_p3BIrCIrc1uU Posted at 7-8 16:48
I'm having the same issue please send me the fix. My Galaxy S22+ won't display the Camera View for my DJI Mini SE. i just downloaded the Fly app and updated the drone firmware.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. Could you please provide a screenshot of the DJI Fly app after connecting the aircraft and controller for further confirmation?
Please check if the controller has been connected to the mobile device, and check if there is a need to update the DJI Fly app. Please keep us updated on this case.
2022-7-8
Use props
nutspayload
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-8 23:35
Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the DJI product and the current DJI app version you are using? Please try to back up the needed files and sync the flight record (if needed), remove the current app and install the latest version from DJI official web https://www.dji.com/hu/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav and try again.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

hi, i am usiing the mini se and the app vevrsion has been updated to 1.69, did work little while on 1.68 but stopped and now won't work with either version. i have reinstalled the app but still nothing
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nutspayload Posted at 7-10 11:43
hi, i am usiing the mini se and the app vevrsion has been updated to 1.69, did work little while on 1.68 but stopped and now won't work with either version. i have reinstalled the app but still nothing

Sorry again for the problem caused. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check? And also, could you please send us the log after you fix this problem? Thanks in advance for your support.
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT
New
Flight distance : 12037 ft
Taiwan

I have the same issue about no camera.
I am using samsung s22 plus.
Please help
2022-7-11
Use props
nutspayload
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-10 23:13
Sorry again for the problem caused. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check? And also, could you please send us the log after you fix this problem? Thanks in advance for your support.

Hi, thanks for this, the file seems to have solved the problem. how can i send you my logs?
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules