No Camera View on Mobile (Android Samsung S21)
9983 254 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sysu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28907 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-6 22:43
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please reinstall the app from our website and try again? If the issue persists, would you screenshot the app version and export the App log for us?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

The flyapp is still not working properly with my samsung ultra s22, android 12 version. I have reinstalled and still not working. The screen goes black when flying. I have attached screenshot of the app version. How do i get the log files?
Screenshot_20220711-232644.jpg
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 7-11 14:34
The flyapp is still not working properly with my samsung ultra s22, android 12 version. I have reinstalled and still not working. The screen goes black when flying. I have attached screenshot of the app version. How do i get the log files?

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. You may refer to the steps below to export the App logs. Thanks.
Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs of the corresponding app version as required.

APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT Posted at 7-11 06:44
I have the same issue about no camera.
I am using samsung s22 plus.
Please help :'(

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. And we have also sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check?
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nutspayload Posted at 7-11 12:34
Hi, thanks for this, the file seems to have solved the problem. how can i send you my logs?

Thanks for the update, please export the log from assistant 2 and send us the log through Google Drive or Dropbox. You can just send us the log here or via PM. Much appreciated.
2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_mf3Pixn7jtFi
New
Flight distance : 34068 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue with my S22+. Tried reinstalling the app but having no luck. Please advise.
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_UB2gI10tcf2i
New
Italy

SpitfireJon Posted at 5-25 23:51
Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Ciao, anche io ho riscontrato questo problema sul Dji mini SE. Foto e video registrate, ma non riesco a vedere la visuale del drone. Ho riscontrato questo problema da un paio di settimane e non è migliorato.
Solo alcune volte riesco a visualizzare.
Come posso risolvere??
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_mf3Pixn7jtFi Posted at 7-12 12:43
Same issue with my S22+. Tried reinstalling the app but having no luck. Please advise.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? Thanks in advance.
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_UB2gI10tcf2i Posted at 7-12 13:12
Ciao, anche io ho riscontrato questo problema sul Dji mini SE. Foto e video registrate, ma non riesco a vedere la visuale del drone. Ho riscontrato questo problema da un paio di settimane e non è migliorato.
Solo alcune volte riesco a visualizzare.
Come posso risolvere??

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? Thanks in advance.
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_mf3Pixn7jtFi
New
Flight distance : 34068 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-12 18:13

Hi, thank you for your message, I've tried to access the file, but it tells me the file has not been found. Any chance you could send me another link?
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_mf3Pixn7jtFi Posted at 7-12 23:12
Hi, thank you for your message, I've tried to access the file, but it tells me the file has not been found. Any chance you could send me another link?

Please don't worry. We will send you a new file ASAP.
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_UB2gI10tcf2i
New
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-12 18:14

Grazie, ma ancora non mi è arrivato niente
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT
New
Flight distance : 12037 ft
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-11 17:54
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. And we have also sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check?

Sorry, where is the "PM" ? Thanks!
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT
New
Flight distance : 12037 ft
Taiwan

djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT Posted at 7-13 08:31

I found it , thanks!
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You are welcome, and if there is anything we can help with, please just let us know.
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_AZ7SDdGGn5OT Posted at 7-13 08:31

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please check your Personal Message to get more details? If you can not find the button for PM, you can also check the below photo. And also, if you have any more needs or questions that we can help with, please let us know at any time.
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_yLifX2P7YQ9p
New

Belgium

I have the same issue with my galaxy S22 (I have the first gen dji mini)
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_OwofomxVixRa
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 19:42
Hi kurtd, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I sent you a PM regarding this issue, please check it. Thanks.

Hey, please can you let me know the solution to this? I have the same issue on s22, thanks
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_yLifX2P7YQ9p Posted at 7-16 04:07
I have the same issue with my galaxy S22 (I have the first gen dji mini)

Could you please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files?
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_2wTfDOyOvKkg Posted at 7-16 09:14
Hello, I have the same issue on S22 Ultra. Currently I'm on 1.68, could you please assist?

Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_OwofomxVixRa Posted at 7-16 15:14
Hey, please can you let me know the solution to this? I have the same issue on s22, thanks

May we know have you tried to download the latest APP from our official website? The latest version is v1.6.9.
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_yLifX2P7YQ9p
New

Slovenia

DJI Thor Posted at 7-17 04:05
Could you please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files?

I've tried that today but unfortunately it didn't change  the absence of the feed
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_yLifX2P7YQ9p Posted at 7-17 13:14
I've tried that today but unfortunately it didn't change  the absence of the feed

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? And if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_OwofomxVixRa Posted at 7-16 15:14
Hey, please can you let me know the solution to this? I have the same issue on s22, thanks

Hi, there. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? And if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
2022-7-18
Use props
Zowop
New
France

Hi,
I have the same issue with my DJI mini SE on a S21 5G, can you help?

Thanks
2022-7-18
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-11 17:12
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. You may refer to the steps below to export the App logs. Thanks.
Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” that appeared on the mobile phone.

Hi,

I am unable to locate the log files.

Is it possible you can send me the file you seem to be sending everyone else via pm. Thank you
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zowop Posted at 7-18 06:22
Hi,
I have the same issue with my DJI mini SE on a S21 5G, can you help?

Hi there, may I ask about the current app version? Could you please download and install the latest app through this link to see if the issue still exists? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 7-18 11:56
Hi,

I am unable to locate the log files.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Do you mean instructions or anything else?
2022-7-18
Use props
djiuser_Xy4mop1Xw2Ku
New

United States

Whats the fix and why isn't it Public?
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_2wTfDOyOvKkg
New
Flight distance : 73796 ft
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 7-17 04:05
Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.

Hello, when accessing the provided link, only 1.6.8 was available for both OS
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_DUuwgZHKheVX
New

Canada

Got a mini se a month ago
Everything worked until yesterday.
Now no camera. Just black screen.
Samsung s50  and yes camera on
Phone works
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_DUuwgZHKheVX
New

Canada

Thank   all good now
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for the update, if you have any more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Xy4mop1Xw2Ku Posted at 7-19 17:38
Whats the fix and why isn't it Public?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Because the public version still takes some time. We will update it as soon as possible, please don't worry. At the same time, we have sent you a PM to send relevant documents, please check.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_2wTfDOyOvKkg Posted at 7-19 18:53
Hello, when accessing the provided link, only 1.6.8 was available for both OS

Thanks for your feedback. The APP on our official website is 1.6.9. But the page hasn't been updated. You can download it. Please rest assured.
2022-7-20
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-18 19:14
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Do you mean instructions or anything else?

You are sending people files via PM to fix their problem with the live transmission. Would you be able to send me the same file because i am unable to get live view too, which i have raised many times in the previous posts.
2022-7-20
Use props
GregK5533
lvl.1
United States

HI.  Same problem here.  Mavic Mini 2 with a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Super frustrating having a drone that I can't use properly.  I have tried re-installing the latest version of DJI FLY....still no live feed.  What other solutions can you offer?
2022-7-20
Use props
ExpediTom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773635 ft
Switzerland

Hello everyone
Same problem here:
New Samsung Galaxy A53 phone has no video transmission with the Mavic 2 Pro (everything else works: focussing, flying, sensors etc.) and the DJI GO 4 App (Version 4.3.50 downloaded from DJI Download Center).
I tried various cables, updated Android and rolled back to previous versions of DJI Go 4, but nothing worked.
Could you please help me so that I see what the drone films again? Thank you very much in advance.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ExpediTom Posted at 7-20 23:49
Hello everyone
Same problem here:
New Samsung Galaxy A53 phone has no video transmission with the Mavic 2 Pro (everything else works: focussing, flying, sensors etc.) and the DJI GO 4 App (Version 4.3.50 downloaded from DJI Download Center).

Hi, there. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? And if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GregK5533 Posted at 7-20 12:42
HI.  Same problem here.  Mavic Mini 2 with a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Super frustrating having a drone that I can't use properly.  I have tried re-installing the latest version of DJI FLY....still no live feed.  What other solutions can you offer?

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM, could you please check? And if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 7-20 05:22
You are sending people files via PM to fix their problem with the live transmission. Would you be able to send me the same file because i am unable to get live view too, which i have raised many times in the previous posts.

2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules