No Camera View on Mobile (Android Samsung S21)
9841 254 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
navydude
New

United States

HI.  Same problem here.  Mavic Mini SE with a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Super frustrating having a drone that I can't use properly.  I have tried re-installing the latest version of DJI FLY....still no live feed.  What other solutions can you offer?
2022-7-21
Use props
navydude
New

United States

I'm having the same issue with my DJI SE drone. No live camera feed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Fly app and my phone still shows a black screen. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

navydude Posted at 7-21 04:52
HI.  Same problem here.  Mavic Mini SE with a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Super frustrating having a drone that I can't use properly.  I have tried re-installing the latest version of DJI FLY....still no live feed.  What other solutions can you offer?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If it persists, please provide us with a related screenshot for our further checks. Make sure the firmware of the controller and drone is the latest version.
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_MHNW7LE4GMsL
New

Romania

I'm having the same issue with my DJI mini drone. No live camera feed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJl Fly app and my phone still shows a black screen. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. I have Samsung s22 ultra
2022-7-21
Use props
navydude
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 05:35
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If it persists, please provide us with a related screenshot for our further checks. Make sure the firmware of the controller and drone is the latest version.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times and still nothing. Checked and verified that the firmware is up-to-date on both controller and the drone.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

navydude Posted at 7-21 06:57
I've uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times and still nothing. Checked and verified that the firmware is up-to-date on both controller and the drone.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to export the APP log for our further checks. Here are the steps:  Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us. Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_MHNW7LE4GMsL Posted at 7-21 06:29
I'm having the same issue with my DJI mini drone. No live camera feed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJl Fly app and my phone still shows a black screen. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. I have Samsung s22 ultra

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps above to export the APP logs for our further checks. Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
percyjk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194 ft
United Kingdom

i also have no camera feed with dji mini se. i have samsung s22 ultra PLS HELP
2022-7-23
Use props
percyjk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have same issue with Samsung s22 ultra
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

percyjk Posted at 7-23 18:03
I have same issue with Samsung s22 ultra

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and have sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check? Thank you.
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_OTcySWsfMIiZ
New

United Kingdom

SpitfireJon Posted at 5-25 23:59
YESSSS!!!!! Thank you, it is finally working! Woohoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Please share on how you got it working?
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_OTcySWsfMIiZ
New

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-23 18:35
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and have sent you a file via PM, could you please have a check? Thank you.

Got the same issue with s22, please share the resolution?

Thanks.
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_7peLdmUHMVhq
New

United Kingdom

Hey guys same issue, can anyone help?
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7peLdmUHMVhq Posted at 7-24 05:50
Hey guys same issue, can anyone help?

2022-7-24
Use props
percyjk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You haven't sent me anything
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

percyjk Posted at 7-24 21:35
You haven't sent me anything

Hi, there. Please note that we have sent the message via PM. Could you please check it via PC?
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_r5TDY1vQnUIk
New
United States

I have the same issue as well on my s22. No live image on the screen but I can view recorded images. How do we fix it? I haven't been able to enjoy my drone yet.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_r5TDY1vQnUIk Posted at 7-25 13:10
I have the same issue as well on my s22. No live image on the screen but I can view recorded images. How do we fix it? I haven't been able to enjoy my drone yet.

Hello, here. We have sent you a file through PM, please download and see whether it can help you.
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_yV9rIRFJS9nA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 701273 ft
United States

Same issue S22 Ultra and Mavic Mini
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_yV9rIRFJS9nA Posted at 7-26 17:09
Same issue S22 Ultra and Mavic Mini

Hello, here. We have sent you a file through PM, please download and see whether it can help you.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_OTcySWsfMIiZ Posted at 7-24 05:37
Got the same issue with s22, please share the resolution?

Thanks.

2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_4VYuztEhatZy
New
Flight distance : 9469 ft
Italy

Same issue with s22 and mavic mini.
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_4VYuztEhatZy Posted at 7-27 09:55
Same issue with s22 and mavic mini.

Hello, there. We have replied to your PM. Please check.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2
New
Flight distance : 1117044 ft
Poland

Same problem with s21+ and mavic mini
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2 Posted at 7-28 22:06
Same problem with s21+ and mavic mini

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you reinstalled DJI FLY APP from our website?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-28
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28907 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-21 00:32
Hi, there. We have sent you a file via PM, could you please check? And if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.

Hi Natalia,

The file you sent seems to be working fine now. How comes the official latest app on the DJI website doesnt work. Whats the difference?
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sysu Posted at 7-29 09:26
Hi Natalia,

The file you sent seems to be working fine now. How comes the official latest app on the DJI website doesnt work. Whats the difference?

Thank you very much for the update!
The file we sent is a test file. And we are working on this problem, please don't worry.
Besides, if you want to check the updates, you can check our official website on www.dji.com.
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2
New
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 23:48
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you reinstalled DJI FLY APP from our website?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Yes I did it and there is no results.
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_P9CIw0OLy7Wi
New
Croatia

Have the same problem on s22+

Please help
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_9Ua4Zrpwib9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30689 ft
United States

Having same problem on s21 ultra please PM me with file, any idea how much longer this is going to take before it goes public to your website I'm shocked on how many other people are having this problem with our samsungs this thread is a month old yet still no Public fix?
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2 Posted at 7-30 04:52
Yes I did it and there is no results.

May we know if there is any error message when you install the app or use it?
Please provide the screenshot of the error message and provide the details so we can help you further.  And I had sent you a link to a beta app, you may try that out to see if that works for you.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P9CIw0OLy7Wi Posted at 7-30 06:33
Have the same problem on s22+

Please help

Hi, I will send you the link via private message, please check later.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9Ua4Zrpwib9G Posted at 7-31 00:16
Having same problem on s21 ultra please PM me with file, any idea how much longer this is going to take before it goes public to your website I'm shocked on how many other people are having this problem with our samsungs this thread is a month old yet still no Public fix?

Hi there, I had sent you the link to the beta version. The issue will be optimized in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_2wTfDOyOvKkg
New
Flight distance : 73796 ft
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 7-20 03:39
Thanks for your feedback. The APP on our official website is 1.6.9. But the page hasn't been updated. You can download it. Please rest assured.

Hello, the page still displays version 1.6.8, is there any alternative solution?
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_2wTfDOyOvKkg Posted at 7-31 23:03
Hello, the page still displays version 1.6.8, is there any alternative solution?

The app version shown in the app should be V.1.6.9. May we know have you installed the app?
2022-8-1
Use props
reeko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30689 ft
United States

the download I was PM'd was v1.6.6 is this correct?  shouldn't it be 1.6.9? if so can you please send the correct one
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

reeko Posted at 8-1 06:05
the download I was PM'd was v1.6.6 is this correct?  shouldn't it be 1.6.9? if so can you please send the correct one

Yes. It is the right version. Please install and try.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2
New
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 03:14
May we know if there is any error message when you install the app or use it?
Please provide the screenshot of the error message and provide the details so we can help you further.  And I had sent you a link to a beta app, you may try that out to see if that works for you.

Hi there is no error report, app works fine just the screen from camera is black. I can eaven start the drone and fly
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Mb5inIUFBAD2 Posted at 8-2 22:15
Hi there is no error report, app works fine just the screen from camera is black. I can eaven start the drone and fly

Hi, there. We are checking this problem now, please don't worry. And we will send you a test file via PM. Please have a check, thank you.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_DUuwgZHKheVX
New

Canada

same problem mini se  no live camera
     HELP
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules