No Camera View on Mobile (Android Samsung S21)
9987 254 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ely Estanil Posted at 12-20 06:25
I have same problem from DJI 3 transfer to my phone  s21...hoping someone can help me..thank you.

Hi there, would you please specifically describe your issue? Also may I know your device model? Thanks.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_50Vtcc2DhY35
New

Hungary

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-5-25 19:34
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.

Dear DJI Thor.

I have the same issue with my S22
Can you please support me to find the solution?

Thanks,
Tamas
1-20 12:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_50Vtcc2DhY35 Posted at 1-20 12:35
Dear DJI Thor.

I have the same issue with my S22

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm the exact issue you experienced? Which DJI device you are using and could you please provide a video to us for better assistance? Thank you in advance.
1-20 20:26
Use props
djiuser_50Vtcc2DhY35
New

Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 1-20 20:26
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm the exact issue you experienced? Which DJI device you are using and could you please provide a video to us for better assistance? Thank you in advance.

Dear DJI Susan. I have a Mavic Mini with the latest software. There is no live camera view on my Samsung S22 phone when it is connected to the drone. It takes photos, but no live view. I have also a Samsung A7 tablet with the same software, and it works well, shows the live video stream, so it seems that the drone works weel. I have read similar issues in this forum where you solved the issue, but was not able to find out your solution as it is not public.
1-21 12:28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_50Vtcc2DhY35 Posted at 1-21 12:28
Dear DJI Susan. I have a Mavic Mini with the latest software. There is no live camera view on my Samsung S22 phone when it is connected to the drone. It takes photos, but no live view. I have also a Samsung A7 tablet with the same software, and it works well, shows the live video stream, so it seems that the drone works weel. I have read similar issues in this forum where you solved the issue, but was not able to find out your solution as it is not public.

Thank you for your reply with the details. Just to double confirm, the live view is working on the Samsung A7 tablet, right? If this is the case, the drone is working well.
Could you please confirm the Android version and the DJI Fly app version for us to check further? Please also try to back up the needed files on the DJI Fly app on your phone, and reinstall the DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again. Please keep us updated on the result.
1-22 03:47
Use props
Killerek
lvl.1

Poland

Hello!

I have the Mavic 2 pro.
I just switched my phone from Xiaomi 9 lite to Samsung A54. On the old phone everything works fine, on the new phone the video feed dont work: The image interrupts, cuts off, disappears. When it jams, it changes colors to shades of gray.

I have the latest DJI GO 4 from the DJI website. My drones firmware is up to date.

I have found some other topics about similar problem, but there is no solution.
2-5 01:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Killerek Posted at 2-5 01:17
Hello!

I have the Mavic 2 pro.

Hi there, since the said device is not on the compatibility list, the performance is not guaranteed. You can reinstall the app and test it again. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2-5 23:17
Use props
Killerek
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 23:17
Hi there, this is Hunter from DJI. Since the said device is not on the compatibility list, the performance is not guaranteed. You can reinstall the app and test it again. If it still does not work, we recommend that you choose the supported device on the list below. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Thank you for your answer,

But Samsung A54 are very popular devices, and DJI Mavic 2 drones also. I can find alot of information about problem with Samsung phones, whats the problem for DJI to find a fix for that and push an update?
2-6 10:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Killerek Posted at 2-6 10:15
Thank you for your answer,

But Samsung A54 are very popular devices, and DJI Mavic 2 drones also. I can find alot of information about problem with Samsung phones, whats the problem for DJI to find a fix for that and push an update?

May I ask if you've tried to reinstall the app to see if the issue still exists? If so, please provide us with the following information:
1) Mobile device model;  Samsung A54
2) A screenshot of the mobile device system version;
3) A video showing the issue;
4) App logs;
5) The times when the most recent faults were detected.
2-7 00:50
Use props
Killerek
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 00:50
May I ask if you've tried to reinstall the app to see if the issue still exists? If so, please provide us with the following information:
1) Mobile device model;  Samsung A54
2) A screenshot of the mobile device system version;

Hello,

I send the data on Personal Message
2-10 02:07
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Killerek Posted at 2-10 02:07
Hello,

I send the data on Personal Message

Thanks for providing the info, since the Samsung A54 is not on the compatibility list, we can't guarantee its performance with the DJI Go 4. The info you provided will be forwarded to the engineers for analysis and evaluation, however, there are many device models awaiting testing, and this issue may not be able to resolve in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, we would recommend you use a compatible device for normal use. We appreciate so much for your feedback and understanding.
2-10 20:15
Use props
djiuser_gxItSXIjruKK
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-5-28 18:26
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent a PM to you, please check it.

I have same issue with s21fe blank screen camera view all other features of app working please suggest some solutions
3-24 06:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gxItSXIjruKK Posted at 3-24 06:38
I have same issue with s21fe blank screen camera view all other features of app working please suggest some solutions

Hi there, may I ask if you're using DI Fly? You can download and install the latest app through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly You may also use another mobile phone for a test.
3-25 01:14
Use props
djiuser_gxItSXIjruKK
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 01:14
Hi there, may I ask if you're using DI Fly? You can download and install the latest app through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly You may also use another mobile phone for a test.

its dji fly i downloaded the latest app from website, and yes it does works on other mobiles but not samsung s21fe
3-25 04:10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gxItSXIjruKK Posted at 3-25 04:10
its dji fly i downloaded the latest app from website, and yes it does works on other mobiles but not samsung s21fe

Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Samsung s21fe is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-26 00:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules