White Balance Issue/Suggestion
816 1 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_l6z5c4xcMRL0
lvl.2

United States

Hey Everyone,

I am a real estate videographer and often have to change white balance with every room that I go into.  Unless I am mistaken, with the current setup it appears that the only way to change white balance is by creating a new "preset". I am finding the 10 presets very limiting  and often find myself deleting presets to make space. I wish there was a way to use the measure white balance tool inside the camera without having to save it as a preset, instead use it as a temporary white balance. Or even better, let me just use the controller dial to pick a white balance and move forward without a preset.

Secondly and this is a big one, it seems that the only way to change white balance is by pressing the button on the screen. The mode button on the controller appears to skip white balance. I wish there was a way to map the mode button to also select white balance. It can get awkward having to set the camera down every time I need a free hand to change the white balance.

Am I missing something or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!

So far I am very impressed with the camera otherwise.
2022-5-25
Use props
radcity
lvl.2
United States

I second this! Please DJI - make a more user-friendly White Balance button. It's really annoying that we have to set a preset in order to change and/or set the WB.
2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules