Smart Controller Software Question
675 3 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

My SC has "DJI GO4 (v5 or v05), would it mess up anything IF I deleted it?  I am using DJI Fly to fly the Mini2.  
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob-Mini-2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. To delete applications on the DJI Smart Controller, please hold and drag the application that you want to delete to the top of the page to remove it. Kindly please note that default system applications on the DJI Smart Controller can not be deleted. Thank you.
2022-5-25
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 22:32
Hello there Bob-Mini-2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. To delete applications on the DJI Smart Controller, please hold and drag the application that you want to delete to the top of the page to remove it. Kindly please note that default system applications on the DJI Smart Controller can not be deleted. Thank you.

Thanks once again Stephen, I just keep a close watch on how much space is used.  Since I do not use GO 4
I will delete it.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 5-26 11:53
Thanks once again Stephen, I just keep a close watch on how much space is used.  Since I do not use GO 4
I will delete it.

Hi there Bob-Mini-2. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules