Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reset DJI Mini 3 Pro RC
893 4 5-25 10:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boie
lvl.1

United States

Hi all

Are there someone ther can tell me how to reset my DJI Mini 3 Pro RC I can't get internet now because i having chance Router?

Regard Boie

-----------------------------------------
5-25 10:54
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. You may slide down the screen and enter "Setting" to reset the controller.
5-25 22:51
Use props
Boie
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Thor

I can not slide somethings from the først side with a picture of a Drone, i can pick LOCATING and FLYSPOTS in the left upper corner and in the rigt upper corner are there written DJIMINI3PRO and picture
of a book pick this and i come to check network and i have no network, I having this before but I change router, thats the problem down under left have I ALBUM SKYPIXEL and PROFILE, and CONNECTION GUIDE from there can i not slide down, please help mi.

Regards Boie
5-26 12:29
Use props
fansc8594d54
New
Flight distance : 1488222 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Boie Posted at 5-26 12:29
Hi DJI Thor

I can not slide somethings from the først side with a picture of a Drone, i can pick LOCATING and FLYSPOTS in the left upper corner and in the rigt upper corner are there written DJIMINI3PRO and picture

Hi Boie,
I manage to reset the RC.
You just need to slide-down from the top of the screen, just like apple or android phone. There's a menu will slide down and then click the top right corner setting and find > System > Reset.

Hope it helps... I tried and it's restarting the whole thing. Hope it helps...
I was also trying to find how to connect to another wifi and actually this simple...
it's android apps installed on the remote
5-30 18:21
Use props
Boie
lvl.1

United States

fansc8594d54 Posted at 5-30 18:21
Hi Boie,
I manage to reset the RC.
You just need to slide-down from the top of the screen, just like apple or android phone. There's a menu will slide down and then click the top right corner setting and find > System > Reset.

Thanks for the advice, by pulling the screen down nothing happens, have found out you have to do it twice, then succeeded, thanks for your help.

Regards Boie
         ------------------------
5-31 07:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules