Reset DJI Mini 3 Pro RC
24967 24 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boie
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi all

Are there someone ther can tell me how to reset my DJI Mini 3 Pro RC I can't get internet now because i having chance Router?

Regard Boie

-----------------------------------------
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. You may slide down the screen and enter "Setting" to reset the controller.
2022-5-25
Use props
Boie
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi DJI Thor

I can not slide somethings from the først side with a picture of a Drone, i can pick LOCATING and FLYSPOTS in the left upper corner and in the rigt upper corner are there written DJIMINI3PRO and picture
of a book pick this and i come to check network and i have no network, I having this before but I change router, thats the problem down under left have I ALBUM SKYPIXEL and PROFILE, and CONNECTION GUIDE from there can i not slide down, please help mi.

Regards Boie
2022-5-26
Use props
fansc8594d54
New
Flight distance : 1889567 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Boie Posted at 5-26 12:29
Hi DJI Thor

I can not slide somethings from the først side with a picture of a Drone, i can pick LOCATING and FLYSPOTS in the left upper corner and in the rigt upper corner are there written DJIMINI3PRO and picture

Hi Boie,
I manage to reset the RC.
You just need to slide-down from the top of the screen, just like apple or android phone. There's a menu will slide down and then click the top right corner setting and find > System > Reset.

Hope it helps... I tried and it's restarting the whole thing. Hope it helps...
I was also trying to find how to connect to another wifi and actually this simple...
it's android apps installed on the remote
2022-5-30
Use props
Boie
lvl.1

Denmark

fansc8594d54 Posted at 5-30 18:21
Hi Boie,
I manage to reset the RC.
You just need to slide-down from the top of the screen, just like apple or android phone. There's a menu will slide down and then click the top right corner setting and find > System > Reset.

Thanks for the advice, by pulling the screen down nothing happens, have found out you have to do it twice, then succeeded, thanks for your help.

Regards Boie
         ------------------------
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_OVlrxadWADAf
New
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else have this problem when trying to use the quick connect feature? I have factory reset my DJI RC controller and uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI FLY app. I have deleted all Bluetooth devices from my iphone. Tried to start new from scratch and I get this pop up EVERY TIME!!

This is on my DJI MINI 3 PRO
It has worked flawlessly up til today. I haven’t connected it to any other devices. I can not get it to reset Bluetooth settings. It continues to say connected to another Bluetooth device…… I have no other devices.
Suggestion!
D15D11E5-BE44-4EED-A12D-2AE365015F47.jpeg
2022-9-24
Use props
bjosch69
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_OVlrxadWADAf Posted at 9-24 17:56
Anyone else have this problem when trying to use the quick connect feature? I have factory reset my DJI RC controller and uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI FLY app. I have deleted all Bluetooth devices from my iphone. Tried to start new from scratch and I get this pop up EVERY TIME!!

[Image]

Same problem here, any solutions?
2022-10-27
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_ocTM5Ax7g0nM
lvl.1

Hong Kong

bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1bf1
1.JPG
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_OVlrxadWADAf Posted at 9-24 17:56

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry you are going through this. We suggest that you change the name of the aircraft from the DJI Fly. To do so, please connect your phone to the aircraft. You may go to App Settings>About>Name. Restart the aircraft afterward and then try to reconnect. Additionally, ensure that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functions are enabled on the mobile phone. If the same issue persists, turn off mobile/cellular data on your phone. Please keep us updated. We'd love to help you further with this. Thank you!
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bjosch69 Posted at 10-27 00:32
Same problem here, any solutions?

Hi, bjosch69. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the same troubleshooting steps mentioned in the previous comment sent above. We are here to help. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-31
Use props
Ghedynz
New
Flight distance : 4249 ft
United States

Hello there. I got my DJI Mini 3 Pro a week ago and trying to test the inflared sensing sensor front and back but it seems its not working. Also how do i find the wifi password either
2022-12-3
Use props
fans6fee2ce1
New

Spain

Hi everyone, my dji rc pro is not charging even trying it with diferent chargers.
It doesn’t start, neither the screen or the lights.
Anyone knows what should I do?
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_kIEM4bxtiY8o
New

India

Hello
DJI RC is restarting on its own in middle of startup. The remote shuts down in the middle of startup. I am unable to factory reset the remote as the screen goes blank within 20 seconds of startup. Is yhere to factory reset the remote using only buttons? This started happening after an update was interrupted. Is there a way to reset the DJI RC without switching it on?
Regards
2022-12-16
Use props
djiuser_imQjO5NfopAU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54570 ft
United States

djiuser_kIEM4bxtiY8o Posted at 2022-12-16 06:49
Hello
DJI RC is restarting on its own in middle of startup. The remote shuts down in the middle of startup. I am unable to factory reset the remote as the screen goes blank within 20 seconds of startup. Is yhere to factory reset the remote using only buttons? This started happening after an update was interrupted. Is there a way to reset the DJI RC without switching it on?
Regards
I got similar problem, my dji mini 3 pro RC is not powering on and I don’t know what to click to turn it on. I want to reset it, it might open if i do that
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_imQjO5NfopAU
lvl.1
United States

fans6fee2ce1 Posted at 2022-12-6 03:58
Hi everyone, my dji rc pro is not charging even trying it with diferent chargers.

We have the same problem
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_imQjO5NfopAU
lvl.1
United States

We have the same problem
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_imQjO5NfopAU
lvl.1
United States

We have the same problem
2023-1-11
Use props
Kiran M D
New

India

Hi All,

I recently purchased DJI Mini 3 Pro and I was using it normally for a couple of months. I was playing around with the App and don't know what I did on the mobile screen & now my screen is with the sides black. I'm unable to see the full screen on my mobile.
DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 controller

Please Help!

Thank You.
Kiran M D

2023-3-28
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_XA3PgYlBlHXt
New

Indonesia

I have case the Drone won't connect with the RC pro, try manual pair by pressing power button and hold there is no beep sound only blinking 3 time and no beep.
this is after update latest firmware 2 days ago. please help
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_XA3PgYlBlHXt Posted at 5-11 19:45
I have case the Drone won't connect with the RC pro, try manual pair by pressing power button and hold there is no beep sound only blinking 3 time and no beep.
this is after update latest firmware 2 days ago. please help

Hi, djiuser_XA3PgYlBlHXt. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any prompts like Aircraft disconnected from the app?
2023-5-11
Use props
djiuser_zSdv8W3nDJf5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48215 ft
Italy

salve a tutti il mio nuovo radiocomando dji rc dopo alcuni voli mi dice che devo calibrarlo...
effettuo la procedura di calibrazione ma non me la. fa terminare (le rotelle non si calibrano)
qualcuno sa come aiutarmi o devo mandare in assistenza??
vi ringrazio in anticipo
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_zSdv8W3nDJf5 Posted at 7-4 07:10
salve a tutti il mio nuovo radiocomando dji rc dopo alcuni voli mi dice che devo calibrarlo...
effettuo la procedura di calibrazione ma non me la. fa terminare (le rotelle non si calibrano)
qualcuno sa come aiutarmi o devo mandare in assistenza??

Hi, djiuser_zSdv8W3nDJf5. Thank you for reaching out. If the RC calibration failed multiple times already please consider sending it in for proper checking. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2023-7-5
Use props
Jarcio Baldi
New

Austria

I'd like to know if someone resets the owner's mini 3 pro RC data , the drone  flight time is always reseted with his data !
1-11 22:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules