Australian Delivery
1158 6 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidy61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57037 ft
Australia

Pre Ordered my Mini 3 pro with screen controller and Flymore kit on 13th May from a local electronics chain store in rural Victoria, Australia (650km from Melbourne).  Not expected to ship in that store chain until 26th May.

Phone call yesterday afternoon that the Mini 3 is in store and waiting for me to collect.  Flymore Kit has a bit of delay, though was quoted around the end of June when i pre ordered it, so as much as i want it soon, will have to wait.

Pity I can't get there till Monday to collect it, update it and fly it

Really looking forward to the improved quality of camera and wind resistance over my current Micro Drone

2022-5-25
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

There's stock from local official store near me but it's cheaper by about USD52 directly from DJI so I ordered mine direct online from DJI store on the 21st May, moments ago 26th May it just got inbound pass local custom clearance, so anytime soon it would appear on my door steps. But yeah the flymore kit ETA is end of June, I ordered it separately so I would get the mini first. BTW enjoy your mini 3 as so do I'm excited for my first mini (-:
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davidy61. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and for purchasing the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-5-25
Use props
davidy61
lvl.4
Australia

Collected it after work today.  Currently charging the controller and then will do the drone and power it all up to activate and update the firmware.

Then i need to work out how to do Care Refresh as will purchase that from DJI.

I gather i need to purchase that before i activate it and get the code or something?

@ Nazar 7
My wife and I love Singapore and have been there around 3-5 times.
We will go again once the world settles a bit more.
Where do you fly your drone there legally and safely?
I think that Gardens by the Bay would be a fantastic site to get some great pics and videos, but doubt you would be able to fly there.
2022-5-25
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

davidy61 Posted at 5-25 22:40
Collected it after work today.  Currently charging the controller and then will do the drone and power it all up to activate and update the firmware.

Then i need to work out how to do Care Refresh as will purchase that from DJI.
I usually legally fly in a small park near my area, or the West Coast park facing the sea. There's also a few local hobby enthusiasts spots where I used to fly nitro 3D heli and RC planes decades ago but it's getting more strict now a days. Frankly there's not much place you can fly here and limited to only 60m. Similar license rule applies for UAV > 250g, didn't border to apply license for my mavics so I no longer fly them here only meant for vacations hence my first mini.

And yes it's not allowed to even fly kites at the Gardens by the Bay. You can checkout this https://flywhere.sg/ to plan your next flying visit.

Been to Australia on numerous occasions it's a much better lovely place to fly ☺️☺️☺️
2022-5-26
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

All the best with your order for the Mini 3 Pro, it will be worth the wait!
I’m annoyed that I didn’t make the “1st shipment” even though I ordered early, as advised.

2022-5-26
Use props
davidy61
lvl.4
Australia

I got mine through my local Harvey Norman. They got 2 preorders and got both in and I got mine. None on the shelf.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules