Germany

Hi,please delete my post.

cheers
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident. Please be advised that if the drone encountered a crash incident, we recommend for it to be sent to our official service center and undergo proper assessment. Please be reminded that, if you self-repair or modify the unit within the service guarantee period, the service guarantee or warranty will be voided. You may kindly visit this link to our aftersales policy https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav and, you can kindly visit this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to our corresponding team for further assistance on the request. Thank you.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_lLJoRrqnpxnT
New

United Kingdom

Same thing happened to me luckily you can get these parts on ebay now front arm axis
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_lLJoRrqnpxnT Posted at 8-11 02:28
Same thing happened to me luckily you can get these parts on ebay now front arm axis

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If the drone has crashed, you are advised to send it back for further testing. You may contact our team via support@dji.com to open a case. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_TO5BVvdtRqks
New

United States

Is frustrating this arm are getting broken so easy. I got my drone unboxed. I noticed the arm was a little loose but I thought this should be normal. I pressed "take off" and the drone started to vibrate and crushed. The arm is totally broken now. I cannot use the drone after 10 seconds of the unboxing. Now DJI doesn't want to refund for this.
Shame on you DJI!
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TO5BVvdtRqks Posted at 9-20 03:48
Is frustrating this arm are getting broken so easy. I got my drone unboxed. I noticed the arm was a little loose but I thought this should be normal. I pressed "take off" and the drone started to vibrate and crushed. The arm is totally broken now. I cannot use the drone after 10 seconds of the unboxing. Now DJI doesn't want to refund for this.
Shame on you DJI!

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. You can request Return & Refund Service when it meets one of the following criteria:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
You can submit a case through the link below and then send back the drone for our further diagnosis. If it's a product issue, we will help accordingly. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_TO5BVvdtRqks
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-20 04:02
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. You can request Return & Refund Service when it meets one of the following criteria:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.

It is less than 14 days, but DJI is taking time to send it to relevant department. Unfortunatly I am supposed to leave to Europe in a week. I hope DJI will speed up the process. It would have been better to order from Amazon than from the official website.
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TO5BVvdtRqks Posted at 9-20 05:05
It is less than 14 days, but DJI is taking time to send it to relevant department. Unfortunatly I am supposed to leave to Europe in a week. I hope DJI will speed up the process. It would have been better to order from Amazon than from the official website.

We noticed that you've submitted a case before. Please send back the package via the shipping label provided. We will help to apply for data analysis to locate the cause. If it's a product issue, we will help you apply for a refund. We are sorry that we're unable to guarantee the timeliness, but we will ask the corresponding team to process your case asap.
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_xq69gNTxjR31
New
United Kingdom

Hi guys just had an incident while flying my mini 3 pro, while using follow me the drone hit a tree and the collision avoidance sensor glass cracked, the drone works fine but can I replace the cracked glass or should I replace the whole sensor
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_xq69gNTxjR31 Posted at 4-2 08:41
Hi guys just had an incident while flying my mini 3 pro, while using follow me the drone hit a tree and the collision avoidance sensor glass cracked, the drone works fine but can I replace the cracked glass or should I replace the whole sensor

Hi. I'm sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened to your drone. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you fix your DJI drone when it crashed. It might cause damage or harm to your DJI products and can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. For flight safety, it is suggested to send the drone to DJI for service. Please contact our relevant team thru this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request to start a case and investigation on this incident. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-2
Use props
Tink Tink
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169633 ft
Germany

Sorry to reply here, but I cannot figure out how to make my own post.  Did you get it repaired and how long did it take?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tink Tink Posted at 4-17 00:18
Sorry to reply here, but I cannot figure out how to make my own post.  Did you get it repaired and how long did it take?

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry.
The Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product (if data analysis is required, it takes about additional 3 working days). DJI will send you an email notification once the product is shipped.
Here is the link to submit an online repair request:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Brand new unflown mini 3 Pro,rear left arm up/down movement when folded inwards, is this play normal,£800 wasted.not happy ,
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3 Posted at 8-8 12:18
Brand new unflown mini 3 Pro,rear left arm up/down movement when folded inwards, is this play normal,£800 wasted.not happy ,

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. You can either request a return with a refund or a replacement. Please take time to read our policy for the requirements. Should you need assistance, please reach out to https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-8 15:07
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. You can either request a return with a refund or a replacement. Please take time to read our policy for the requirements. Should you need assistance, please reach out to https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Im not sure how to exchange it
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3 Posted at 8-9 03:50
Im not sure how to exchange it

Hi there! Thank you for getting back to us. If I may ask, Could you perhaps confirm whether the unit had a collision or crash landing? Is it possible that you send us a short video displaying the issue? We will have it reviewed by the relevant team.

Should you decide to have it replaced, please contact https://www.dji.com/support for assistance.
2023-8-9
Use props
djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-9 08:26
Hi there! Thank you for getting back to us. If I may ask, Could you perhaps confirm whether the unit had a collision or crash landing? Is it possible that you send us a short video displaying the issue? We will have it reviewed by the relevant team.

Should you decide to have it replaced, please contact https://www.dji.com/support for assistance.

Im taking it back to the store,dji are getting expensive but the quality is getting worse over the years,qc in the china factories is lacking
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3 Posted at 8-10 03:39
Im taking it back to the store,dji are getting expensive but the quality is getting worse over the years,qc in the china factories is lacking

Hello there! We appreciate you responding to us. Please know that we value and consider the opinions of our valued consumers in order to improve and be better. We acknowledge and respect your position. Please contact us with any other questions you may have. Have a nice day!
2023-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules