UPS Korea - Clearance Information Needed
1169 3 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shushu in Suwon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4232 ft
South Korea

I got a message saying I would receive my package yesterday, but then UPS sent me a message saying it was awaiting clearance information and that it had contacted "the importer or receiver." Well, they definitely didn't contact me. I ordered it from the DJI site and it's been sent from China. Do I just wait?

2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the message saying you would receive my package was sent by us? Please kindly note that the expected Delivery Date of your DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) is May 29th.
2022-5-25
Use props
Shushu in Suwon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4232 ft
South Korea

DJI Thor Posted at 5-25 16:52
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the message saying you would receive my package was sent by us? Please kindly note that the expected Delivery Date of your DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) is May 29th.

Sorry for the confusion. The delivery dates (May 25) and messages were from UPS.
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Shushu in Suwon Posted at 5-25 17:01
Sorry for the confusion. The delivery dates (May 25) and messages were from UPS.

Thanks for your update. Since the logistic is out of our control, you are advised to contact UPS for more assistance. Besides, please kindly note that the delivery date on our system is May 29th.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules