Does drone need to be re activated?
3335 4 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yum
lvl.1

Australia

I have purchased an FPV combo that is almost new with 17 minutes of flight time. So obviously it's been activated. When I start it up in my DJI Flight app, do I need to go through a new activation, or is there some procedure I need to go through? Or will the app, just recognise the drone and not care if it's being run in a different users flight app?
thanks.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Yum. Good day and thank you for reaching out. DJI drones can only be activated once. If you buy a used DJI drone and it has been activated all you need to do is to created a DJI account for you to be to fly and for you flight records to be save on your DJI account. Thank you.
2022-5-26
Use props
Yum
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 19:00
Hello there Yum. Good day and thank you for reaching out. DJI drones can only be activated once. If you buy a used DJI drone and it has been activated all you need to do is to created a DJI account for you to be to fly and for you flight records to be save on your DJI account. Thank you.

OK thanks.
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome. Hope you have a nice day.
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Yum. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules