Mini 3 Pro horizon issues and true gimbal calibration still missing.
4810 1 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Live My Journey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178806 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm encountering issues with gimbal not keeping the horizon level. It happens especially when the dron is flying forward. I have tried tu use the gimbal calibration in the DJI Fly app but since calibration errors on Mini 2 drones where showing up randomly DJI truned that fearture off. What i mean by that is the the app is pretending to go through the motions, but in reality does nothing. The camera is seen going side to side, and does nothing with other 2 axies. In my mini 2 to prove theat it wsnt't doing anything i held the camera between my fingers and run a suucessfull calibration with no errors. That time i was able to go to a local service that uploaded a service fromware to my drone, run a proper gimabl calibration that moved and calibrated all the axis. No upon upgrading to a Mini 3 Pro i find that the app is doing the same exact thing and my gimbal calibration remains messed up! What gives?When are you planning to fix this?https://youtube.com/shorts/hadq1gFQJhY?feature=share  

2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Live My Journey. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these issue and information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules