No selection option for FPV mode to digital mode
2345 4 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasontoddrockey
lvl.1

United States

My DJI goggles v2 that came with fpv drone won't bind with vista on cinerace20.  I think problem is I updated goggles to this 15 version....only option offered.  There is no selection option to choose dji digital in about selection....so........
Hello…. The goggles only allowed update to 15 after not using them for a year.  With this version there is no option for digital switching.  Goggles stuck in FPV mode.   There was a work around using [url=mailtoJI_aftersales@outlook.com]DJI_aftersales@outlook.com[/url] but the password supplied (DJI123456) no longer works.  Vista is working and greenblight turns to red awaiting bind.   Goggles beep.   So what now.  Does anyone have new work around as of May 26/2022.  DJI i have spent too much money on your various products for this difficulty.   J

2022-5-26
Use props
chinmarifpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74596 ft
United States

did you try switching the signal in the goggles setting
to the other DJI fpv signal, it will say power off and power on again

i had to do that with my Geprc Rocket with DJI Air unit and Geprc Thinking p16 with caddx Vista
2022-5-26
Use props
jasontoddrockey
lvl.1

United States

chinmarifpv Posted at 5-26 10:47
did you try switching the signal in the goggles setting
to the other DJI fpv signal, it will say power off and power on again

Thank you for your reply.....low and behold there is a second page in the about selection....and there is the digital mode selection.....I ran off on a wild goose chase.  ONe thing I learned is that in FPV Digital mode you have to quickly press the bind small  button on goggles twice.....in FPV mode you press only once.  So i have success with v01.02.0015 in goggles and what was shipped with vista from Flywoo.  

Today was a good day....Jason
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-5-26
Use props
chinmarifpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74596 ft
United States

yeaaa good job
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules