Threaded Holes in Mini 3 Pro RC
5579 8 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heading Unknown
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260735 ft
United States

Mornin!I am seeing pics of the remote that I ordered with my Mini 3 Pro There are threaded holes in the bottom and on the back. Does anyone know what they are for??
Thank you all,
Frank
2022-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would think the ones on the bottom are for attaching a neck or shoulder lanyard.  Not sure about ones on the back.  My Mini3P is still in transit but I'll definitely check out the threaded holes in the back upon arrival.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Frank. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The threaded holes found on the bottom of the DJI RC is a mounting hole for extended accessories, but currently, there are no compatible accessories found on our DJI Online stores. In addition, these mounting hole on the bottom of the DJI RC can be used to attach a lanyard. Thank you.
2022-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One rumour is there is a 4g module coming that will mount under there and use the second USB port
2022-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-26 23:30
One rumour is there is a 4g module coming that will mount under there and use the second USB port

Doubt that dongle will be available in US.  Similar to the way Mavic 3 dongle was not available in the US.  Must be an issue with getting FCC approval.
2022-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-27 02:32
Doubt that dongle will be available in US.  Similar to the way Mavic 3 dongle was not available in the US.  Must be an issue with getting FCC approval.

Probably not DT,  but you never know,  they could just open it up for generic 4g USB adapters.
2022-5-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-28 01:27
Probably not DT,  but you never know,  they could just open it up for generic 4g USB adapters.

That would also be interesting.  
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_7YWeVyMpH7aL
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 20:32
Hello there Frank. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The threaded holes found on the bottom of the DJI RC is a mounting hole for extended accessories, but currently, there are no compatible accessories found on our DJI Online stores. In addition, these mounting hole on the bottom of the DJI RC can be used to attach a lanyard. Thank you.

Where can i get this lanyard youre taking about
2022-6-25
Use props
Christopher Zannella
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_7YWeVyMpH7aL Posted at 2022-6-25 15:50
Where can i get this lanyard youre taking about

How about doing a search on Amazon saying mini3 pro lanyard
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced