1830 18 2022-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since a bunch of people have gotten their shipping notice but it seems that a lot of them still have not been picked up by the varies carrier. Have anyone actually gotten their tracking info with a delivery date from the carrier?
2022-5-26
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

order placed          2022-05-10 18:15:48 (UTC) got shipping label created (5/25) but no movement. shipping from CA to CA / usaups shipping

2022-5-26
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here in CA and since it's shipping from CA, I don't know if they're getting east coast order to UPS first so they all arrives about the same time. UPS pickup at least once a day and more for mass shipment so they either just created the label and have not even put them on packages or holding something.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Wiz33, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team. If we get any updates, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

renonelab Posted at 5-26 18:12
order placed          2022-05-10 18:15:48 (UTC) got shipping label created (5/25) but no movement. shipping from CA to CA / usaups shipping

Hi renonelab, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this with the corresponding team. We will get back to you as soon as we get the update.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Wiz33 and renonelab, we received an update from our team that your orders will be updated within 48 business hours, please wait for the update patiently.
2022-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same situation.  Label crated but item not received by UPS yet.  Seems like they auto-generated all the shipping labels but have not yet packed the items for shipment.  I did notice mine said UPS Ground but I have no idea where UPS is picking it up from so could easily be 3-5 business days before delivery.  
UPS doesn't deliver on holidays, so Monday is out of the question for a delivery and will not count as one of the 3-5 days in transit.  
2022-5-27
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 22:43
Hi renonelab, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this with the corresponding team. We will get back to you as soon as we get the update.

2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-27 03:57
I'm in the same situation.  Label crated but item not received by UPS yet.  Seems like they auto-generated all the shipping labels but have not yet packed the items for shipment.  I did notice mine said UPS Ground but I have no idea where UPS is picking it up from so could easily be 3-5 business days before delivery.  
UPS doesn't deliver on holidays, so Monday is out of the question for a delivery and will not count as one of the 3-5 days in transit.

As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We will ask the corresponding team to process your order as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We've asked the corresponding team to process your order as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-5-31
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 19:11
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We've asked the corresponding team to process your order as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

shipped means my order has been shipped. lol/ asking the team to hurry up and the ship seems kind of backwards. DJI should come out with a better more forward-facing statement that is  very clear vs what we are seeing here. im trying to leave to go out of town but waiting on a drone that may or may not ship
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

renonelab Posted at 5-31 19:29
shipped means my order has been shipped. lol/ asking the team to hurry up and the ship seems kind of backwards. DJI should come out with a better more forward-facing statement that is  very clear vs what we are seeing here. im trying to leave to go out of town but waiting on a drone that may or may not ship

We are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We've asked the corresponding team to speed up your order. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
2022-6-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 19:08
As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We will ask the corresponding team to process your order as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Thanks for trying to assist Mindy.  

Still no update from UPS awaiting product.  Hopefully, I'll have it in hand in a week or two.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-1 08:40
Thanks for trying to assist Mindy.  

Still no update from UPS awaiting product.  Hopefully, I'll have it in hand in a week or two.

You're welcome. We also hope you will receive the package as soon as possible. And I noticed that the tracking information has been updated, you can have a look.
2022-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 03:13
You're welcome. We also hope you will receive the package as soon as possible. And I noticed that the tracking information has been updated, you can have a look.

Wow, thanks Mindy.  I just checked and I see the Fly More kit shipped but not the Drone and RC.  Hopefully the Drone and RC package will ship today also.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-2 04:15
Wow, thanks Mindy.  I just checked and I see the Fly More kit shipped but not the Drone and RC.  Hopefully the Drone and RC package will ship today also.

Hi, there. After further checks, we learn that your drone and controller have been shipped. You may check the update on the UPS website. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 02:33
Hi, there. After further checks, we learn that your drone and controller have been shipped. You may check the update on the UPS website. Thank you.

Thanks Thor.  I'm excited to get it.  Just wish the Drone/RC was arriving before the FMC kit.  But at least I can have the extended batteries charged up and ready.

Have a wonderful day.

2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-3 05:38
Thanks Thor.  I'm excited to get it.  Just wish the Drone/RC was arriving before the FMC kit.  But at least I can have the extended batteries charged up and ready.

Have a wonderful day.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 20:19
You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Will do.  Have a great weekend Thor.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules