12Next >
11320 75 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nickademous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111644 ft
United States

Recent update 05/27/22 has me with a black screen now. Looked and tried all suggestions but no luck. It turned on for a second when I turned on over exposure, but went away when I attempted to turn off and on again, never to fix ... so far. How would we be able to go back on the firmware to an older one? I think that'd be a fix. I do have an android samsung S22 ultra with android 12 if that helps.
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent you a PM about this issue, please check it.
2022-5-28
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 02:22
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent you a PM about this issue, please check it.

So, i cant find the dji fly app anymore in the google store. So i tried samsung store and its there. I download it. Try to open the app and it closes or says clear cache there is a bug. And closes. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_MWf2X2iLWO9X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94121 ft
United Kingdom

Nickademous Posted at 5-28 03:39
So, i cant find the dji fly app anymore in the google store. So i tried samsung store and its there. I download it. Try to open the app and it closes or says clear cache there is a bug. And closes. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

I was 100miles from home today took drone out also and same problem black screen. I deleted the app and reinstalled tried everything possible to fix with no luck. Are we going to have to wait for a new update to app again.
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nickademous Posted at 5-28 03:39

Hi, there, Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_MWf2X2iLWO9X Posted at 5-28 11:14
I was 100miles from home today took drone out also and same problem black screen. I deleted the app and reinstalled tried everything possible to fix with no luck. Are we going to have to wait for a new update to app again.

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if you download the app from our official website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If the problem persists, please let me know.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_Ke1ddCzFgyZE
New
Flight distance : 17339 ft
Australia

Hi - I have the same issue. No live view from mini se on s21 after updating to latest dji fly version 1.6.1. Everything worked fine before this update. There are several reports on here about this. While I can still take pictures/videos, the drone is useless as can't be flown without without live view. Is there a fix - is dji go the app to use with mini se?? I thought it was always dji fly.
2022-5-28
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

Did all if this and still nothing.
Screenshot_20220529-083407.jpg
2022-5-29
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Ke1ddCzFgyZE Posted at 5-28 18:28
Hi - I have the same issue. No live view from mini se on s21 after updating to latest dji fly version 1.6.1. Everything worked fine before this update. There are several reports on here about this. While I can still take pictures/videos, the drone is useless as can't be flown without without live view. Is there a fix - is dji go the app to use with mini se?? I thought it was always dji fly.

Ive only been able to use dji fly. But with this update and not working,  im looking into other apps to see if theyll be compatable but no luck so far. Im so frustrated at this point, im about to return the drone and give up completely.  Ridiculous.
2022-5-29
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 18:24
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if you download the app from our official website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Still nothing helps. Same issues
Screenshot_20220529-083426.jpg
2022-5-29
Use props
CiaranD4580
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94121 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 18:24
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if you download the app from our official website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

I had the latest firware version from dji fly downloads on yhe website. The latest version is broken. I deleted the app and installed an earlier version 1.5 10 and I was able to get live picture feed. I then removed it and installed latest version and it just gave me a black screen again. The newest update is broken for the DJI Mini and the Mini SE. Not sure about any other other model.

Thanks
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_Ke1ddCzFgyZE
New
Flight distance : 17339 ft
Australia

CiaranD4580 Posted at 5-29 09:17
I had the latest firware version from dji fly downloads on yhe website. The latest version is broken. I deleted the app and installed an earlier version 1.5 10 and I was able to get live picture feed. I then removed it and installed latest version and it just gave me a black screen again. The newest update is broken for the DJI Mini and the Mini SE. Not sure about any other other model.

Thanks

Agreed. I was finally able to get live view back after downgrading to 1.5.10. Problem is dji doesn't publish older versions on their site, just the latest. So have to go and download from sites like apkmirror - this maybe risky given you're already installing outside of play store and now it's not even from dji site! Also now I have nagging prompt in my notifications on dji fly update available with no way to get rid of it! After paying more than 1000$ for the fly more mini se package, I don't think we should have to go through so many issues. Especially given the base s21 is mentioned as being supported on latest fly app 1.6.1 release notes!
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Ke1ddCzFgyZE Posted at 5-28 18:28

Hi, there. Regarding this issue, I have sent you a PM, please check it.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nickademous Posted at 5-29 05:39
Still nothing helps. Same issues

Hi, there. I have sent a PM to you, you can try the beta version of DJI Fly as a temporary solution.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CiaranD4580 Posted at 5-29 09:17
I had the latest firware version from dji fly downloads on yhe website. The latest version is broken. I deleted the app and installed an earlier version 1.5 10 and I was able to get live picture feed. I then removed it and installed latest version and it just gave me a black screen again. The newest update is broken for the DJI Mini and the Mini SE. Not sure about any other other model.

Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. I have sent you a PM, please check it.
2022-5-29
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 19:01
Hi, there. I have sent a PM to you, you can try the beta version of DJI Fly as a temporary solution.

Tried it and still didn't work...
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_w1uYEh268lo3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444688 ft
Canada

I also having this problem no camera image from the drone yet taking photos n videos shows its working when I check my album.  Samsung s21 ultra Android 12. Downloaded your newest firmware off dji website didnt fix the issue Please help
2022-5-30
Use props
Drone_Newbie_PR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532953 ft
United States

Same issue with my DJI Mini and Samsung S22 Ultra. I am using DJI Fly App Version 1.6.1 and I can confirm it's the App, drone is still recording videos and photos, but it is not safe to fly without live view. I used it with a different App and it worked fine.
2022-5-31
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

Drone_Newbie_PR Posted at 5-31 05:51
Same issue with my DJI Mini and Samsung S22 Ultra. I am using DJI Fly App Version 1.6.1 and I can confirm it's the App, drone is still recording videos and photos, but it is not safe to fly without live view. I used it with a different App and it worked fine.

Which app did you use?
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_TXxtptCj0Iem
New

Canada

I have the same issue with my mavic mini.
2022-6-1
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 19:01

Hi there, I am having same black screen issue with S22 Ultra. Is the problem solved with the app? Can you send me a link to test it out, too?
Thanks.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_w1uYEh268lo3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444688 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 19:03
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. I have sent you a PM, please check it.

is there a solution for this problem ? was hoping to get some flying in this weekend
2022-6-1
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

France

megistas Posted at 6-1 07:04
Hi there, I am having same black screen issue with S22 Ultra. Is the problem solved with the app? Can you send me a link to test it out, too?
Thanks.

I downloaded the beta app but I am still having the black screen issue.

The app versions I tried v1.6.1, v1.6.2 (beta) or v1.6.4

Aircraft: Mavic Mini

2022-6-2
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

France

megistas Posted at 6-2 04:29
I downloaded the beta app but I am still having the black screen issue.

The app versions I tried v1.6.1, v1.6.2 (beta) or v1.6.4

It is a pity that a new version of the app has been released a few days ago but the DJI failed to fix such a minor issue for one of the most commonly used device.
2022-6-2
Use props
Drone_Newbie_PR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532953 ft
United States

Nickademous Posted at 5-31 07:55
Which app did you use?

Hi Nickademus, I sent a PM to you
2022-6-3
Use props
Nickademous
lvl.1
United States

Drone_Newbie_PR Posted at 6-3 09:16
Hi Nickademus, I sent a PM to you

I cant seem to find any messages
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_ycpDNduDqZj9
New

United Kingdom

I have an S22 and after connecting to DJI fly app, all I get is a black screen. The app works fine after downloading directly from DJI, but I still only get a black screen. Im running Android 12. I have tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling with no success. I have made sure my camera settings were not the cause. I tried using the DJI Assistant on my PC to downgrade the firmware but that did not work because there was no option to downgrade to an earler version. Im out of options and my patience is at its end with DJI products. Please DM me whatever FIX you are sending to everyone else. I'm in Scotland and would love to get some drone footage.
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_7a2Dx9X78UDa
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello, same issue here. Updated today and black screen apeared.
S22 ultra, mavic mini. App downloaded from dji servers.
2022-6-25
Use props
Mark James6
New

Australia

djiuser_7a2Dx9X78UDa Posted at 6-25 06:01
Hello, same issue here. Updated today and black screen apeared.
S22 ultra, mavic mini. App downloaded from dji servers.

Same. I am down graded now and i think it will work again fine. Stupid having an update if it doesnt work properly. Pretty poor
2022-6-25
Use props
Mark James6
New

Australia

Can you please contact myself to fix this
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_7a2Dx9X78UDa
lvl.1

Argentina

Could you tell me how you did the downgrade? because the update in my case was of the app and the firmware.
Regards.
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_7a2Dx9X78UDa
lvl.1

Argentina

I fixed downgrading apk dji fly to 1.5.1
Downloaded from apk mirror.
2022-6-25
Use props
Mark James6
New

Australia

Oh well 0 luck. Tried my Android and Apple phone with still the same black screen. Tried down grading the update to an older version, still the same issue, now I'm off on a trip with no drone. What a joke. How can a multi billion dollar company produce updates that done work so we cannot use our products. Very disappointing and frustrating
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_kU7J2jra4Ptg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82201 ft
Canada

Mavic Mini / Samsung S22 Ultra. Black screen with May 2022 firmware update.  
Has  a new firmware update been released yet? I am refusing to update firmware until this issue is fixed.  As DJI device users can we expect our devices to be usable  with updates sooner than later.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_coN9m109KhMm
New

United States

I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a way to fix it short of downloading from an apk mirror site?
2022-7-7
Use props
LocallyCracked
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82201 ft
Canada

djiuser_coN9m109KhMm Posted at 7-7 12:23
I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a way to fix it short of downloading from an apk mirror site?

I basically reverted back to the previous version and at least im able to fly with visual on my phone
2022-7-8
Use props
Steen T
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65922 ft
Denmark

Same black screen here. Mavic Mini, DJI Fly v 1.6.9 on Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Please provide link to older and working version of the app.
Steen
2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_LbqjsrsIID9N
New

United States

S22 ultra/ mini se . Same problem. I toutht that was an sd card problems
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_KlGAivDLATgO
New

Germany

Hello, my DJI Fly app starts on my Oneplus 9 Pro but is in the Academy window.  Then nothing more can be done.  Also have Android 12 and DJI App 1.6.9.
urgently need help
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_KlGAivDLATgO
New

Germany

Screenshot is not Uploaded, sorry
2022-7-13
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now