TrailBlazer 2002 after a crash
955 8 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackson_spb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1077283 ft
Russia

Last year, my friend bought a car instead of a washed-up Octavia. Chevy Trail Blazer. Large reliable American in excellent condition. Chrome wheels for the summer, excellent mechanics, looks one hundred percent. And in the fall, choosing a good day, we made him a small video about his car as a keepsake. This is important because frames from that video were used at the beginning of the new one so that you can compare before / after.

Frosts are coming, the first ice on the road and the guy enchantingly flies off the road on it, a coup, a broken collarbone, a Novgorod hospital, the driver was sent by ambulance, I got the car out of the ditch and marinated near the house in which we lived on that business trip.

What to do with the wheelbarrow is not clear. It seems like a frame car, from the damage, respectively, the roof, fenders, windows were dented, well, they began to count. It turned out acceptable, the owner healed a little and bought another body for him, and if I may say so, he was lucky, the body turned out to be restyled with a sunroof and leather interior. Although ... how "lucky" here, lucky - if it hadn't flown away ...

In general, at the end of November, this hospice leaves for Moscow for restoration.
The work took about a month and they assembled the car quite well, if you do not take into account some body color, because in the name of economy, native body parts were installed that were not killed during the accident, and so on.

In the meantime, we continue to work in Veliky Novgorod. Well, accordingly, there is an option in place to paint the body in one color quite favorably. Chose the color, I insisted on a black roof, and did not lose. The color is also me (boasting).

The car was painted, polished in a week. Looks great.

Well, I decided to make a short video about the history of this machine. What was it like, what happened, and what the owner managed to do today.

I think it turned out a beautiful well-groomed American.

Well, a plus sign under the video will not be superfluous) I cut all the bushes while chasing the car on the drone, I really sweated trying to catch the Chevy in the camera.

Drones: Mavic Mini2, DJI FPV. Stub: Moza MiniMi. Cameras are native on drones and iPhone 13 promax. Editing - Movavi. Stabilized by driving across the field to the beat, the tracks fell out of the Internet somehow on their own.

Thank you for your attention.

Mileage: 420,000 km

Исходный текст:

В прошлом году мой друг купил себе тачку вместо конченой октавии. Шеви ТрейлБлейзер. Большой надежный американец в отличном состоянии. Хром диски на лето, по механике отличная, выглядит на все сто. И по осени, выбрав хороший день, мы сделали ему на память небольшой видеоролик про его машину. Это важно, потому что из того ролика были использованы кадры в начале нового, чтобы можно было сравнить до\после.

Наступают заморозки, первая наледь на дороге и парень феерично улетает на нем с дороги, переворот, сломанная ключица, новгородская больница, водителя отправил по скорой, машину я достал из канавы и замариновал около дома, в котором мы в ту командировку жили.

Что делать с тачкой — непонятно. Вроде машина рамная, из повреждений соответственно промятая крыша, крылья, стекла, ну начали считать. Вышло приемлемо, хозяин чуть подлечился и купил на него другой кузов, причем если можно так сказать, повезло, кузов оказался рестайловый с люком и кожаным салоном. Хотя… как тут "повезло", повезло — это если бы не улетел…

В общем, конец ноября, этот хоспис уезжает в Москву под восстановление.
Работы заняли примерно месяц и собрали машину довольно здорово, если не принимать во внимание некоторую разноцветность кузова, ибо во имя экономии ставились родные кузовные детали, которые не были убиты во время аварии и так далее.

Тем временем мы продолжаем работу в Великом Новгороде. Ну и соответственно, находится вариант по месту довольно выгодно открасить кузов в один цвет. Выбрали цвет, я настоял на черной крыше, и не прогадал. Цвет тоже я (хвастаюсь).

Машину покрасили, через недельку отполировали. Выглядит шикарно.

Ну и я решил сделать небольшое видео про историю этой машины. Какая была, что случилось, и что сумел сделать хозяин на сегодняшний день.

Я считаю, получился красивый ухоженный америкос.

Дроны: Mavic Mini2, DJI FPV. Стаб: Moza MiniMi. Камеры — родные на дронах и айфон 13 промакс. Монтаж — Movavi. Стабилизировано проездом по полю  в такт, треки вывалились из инета как-то там сами.

Спасибо за внимание.

Пробег: 420 000 км

2022-5-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Man, that was a bad crash. Glad he survived. Great restoration work on the car.
2022-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that was a really bad crash.  Glad your friend wasn't injured any worse.  Great body work and restoration.    Nice to see a sunroof was added after the crash.  
2022-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great work with the repair.   
2022-5-28
Use props
Jackson_spb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1077283 ft
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-27 17:25
Wow, that was a really bad crash.  Glad your friend wasn't injured any worse.  Great body work and restoration.    Nice to see a sunroof was added after the crash.

Wow, you’re noticed that detail
Thnx
2022-5-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jackson_spb Posted at 5-28 11:01
Wow, you’re noticed that detail
Thnx

You're very welcome.    

Lucky catch is all.  
2022-5-29
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nice  footage
2022-5-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looking good (again)
2022-5-31
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

interesting info and video... stay safe always...
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules