DJI RSC2 - Micro USB input broken
445 4 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kalunaweb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

So—I was setting up the camera, and had the wire from the camera to the gimbal installed. I was getting the gimbal balanced before calibration, and because it was a tight timeline to get it all ready to film, I was rushing.

I, really clumsily hit the end of the cable that was inserted into the gimbal, and the connector is now lose/fallen back inside the gimbal.

Has this happened to anybody else? I've no idea how I can fix it? Is it fixable?

Will upload a photo later...

Matt
2022-5-27
Use props
kalunaweb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Matt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI RSC2, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_HrX7iHQ6SHCV
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I hope you're well. Did you manage to fix it? I have the same issue and how did you fix it thank you
2-16 22:50
Use props
djiuser_HrX7iHQ6SHCV
New

United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem. Can you please tell me if you manage to fix it and how thank you
2-16 22:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules