US shipping label created but not shipped?
1234Next >
10675 138 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UkhbYQ7i5f90
lvl.1
United States

This is what DJI told me today Due to the large order volume, the products have been packaged and waiting for the UPS site to scan and update the routing. It is expected that the routing will be updated before 1st June. Thanks for waiting patiently
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_UkhbYQ7i5f90
lvl.1
United States

This is what DJI told me today “ Due to the large order volume, the products have been packaged and waiting for the UPS site to scan and update the routing. It is expected that the routing will be updated before 1st June. Thanks for waiting patiently”
2022-6-1
Use props
Zmann
lvl.1
United States

so they told you on June 1  that they should update you before June1 ?

I'm in the same boat here  .. I despise when a seller states Shipped when a label has been created
2022-6-1
Use props
JaviviPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2545367 ft
United States

I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.
2022-6-1
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is similar to what had happened to me on past orders. I was told what they do is ship the drones by another shipper or in bulk pre labeled and once here they get here they go their own way. This is also practiced by other companies with DHL and then UPSP when they get here.  
2022-6-1
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

UPS origin scan started about an hour ago and is on going. People are beginning to see their UPS tracking change to "On the way".
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_VlZ11sj1vKWu
lvl.1

United States

My MIni 3 was scheduled to ship on 5/31/22. On 5/26/22 I received an email that my order had shipped. When I tracked my order on UPS it said expected delivery was 5/27/22. Made sense since it was coming from the Los Angeles area and I’m in central CA. The UPS site changed to ” label created, waiting on UPS pickup”. Talked to DJI yesterday and they stated that UPS does have the package and that they are having issues with scanning. Scanning issues for 7 days?  WTH???
2022-6-1
Use props
fansbab76643
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16539 ft
United States

Going through the same thing and reached out to them this morning. This is the response I got:

Thank you for patiently waiting. As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they are negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Hoping the status changes for all of us and we get our hands on the mini 3 soon!
2022-6-2
Use props
Todd94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-30 01:52
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that we have replied to your other post and your orders will be updated within 48 business hours, please wait for the update patiently.

There has been no update in the 48 hours mentioned.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_fNxOJTaGNAVj
lvl.1
United States

I'm in the same boat and gave up.

Order placed 05/10/2022,
UPS label created 5/25/2022,
Contacted DJI support on 6/1/2022 as the the label was created but not used. I was told it would ship within the day.
Contacted DJI support on 6/2/2022 as it was not shipped. Asked for refund. (I'm leaving on a 8 month trip at the end of the month.) They refused. Saying they see updated UPS that it will be delivered on 6/4/2022. I called BS as the tracking is still showing no activity. Asked multiple times for refund. Finally they agreed when I said I would file a complaint with credit card company. It will now take 7-14 business days to process. They also tried to bribe me with 10 DJI credits for future purchase to keep the order.
BTW save chat logs. Screen shots of tracking. They will be needed to file complaints with Credit Card company if DJI refuses to refund on items they never ship.
2022-6-2
Use props
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since we are all speculating what is going on I'm wondering if a container of Mini 3 Pros ended up stolen like these packages in LA and DJI is scrambling to manufacture and fulfill our orders.
2022-6-2
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
United States

Unexpected things go wrong. I understand that. But ii is a bit rude that they are completely silent and not updating us on what are the new expected dates for shipping.
2022-6-2
Use props
thefridayjoe
New

United States

I’m also having the same exact issue. Definitely unnerving to see that everyone who ordered recently is having this issue. I’ll think twice the next time I order from DJI
2022-6-2
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a case of 1st in, last out. Early order got loaded first and was unloaded last.  Oh well.
2022-6-2
Use props
fansde58e310
lvl.1
United States

Hi all -- my order finally got a delivery date (of the 4th) after sitting in the "label printed" stage for a week.  There's light at the end of the tunnel, folks.  For reference, I paid on 5/13 and bought the drone with DJIRC and the fly more kit (which hasn't shipped yet).
2022-6-2
Use props
fansbab76643
lvl.2
United States

fansde58e310 Posted at 6-2 08:51
Hi all -- my order finally got a delivery date (of the 4th) after sitting in the "label printed" stage for a week.  There's light at the end of the tunnel, folks.  For reference, I paid on 5/13 and bought the drone with DJIRC and the fly more kit (which hasn't shipped yet).

When did you place your order? Also if you don't mind, are you in the U.S. ?
2022-6-2
Use props
Zmann
lvl.1
United States

Ordered mini 3 pro rc and long flight batteries  5/10/22   had the same pending UPS as most of you    until today  ..UPS now states arriving tomorrow,   Arizona
2022-6-2
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

still no movement on mine and I ordered on 05/10/2022 09:45:40 (UTC-5)
2022-6-2
Use props
fansde58e310
lvl.1
United States

fansbab76643 Posted at 6-2 08:53

5/13 - Texas.
2022-6-2
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually today mine started moving and UPS sent me delivery notice.
2022-6-2
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
United States

fansbab76643 Posted at 6-2 08:53

10 May  South Carolina
2022-6-2
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

May 12 Maryland still sitting in Label Created from 5/28
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_0aUSbeHr27qw
New

United States

JaviviPro Posted at 6-1 10:20
I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

Very true - they told me the same thing.  I feel like things are bait and switch.  Will not order from DJI in the future and just go to a more reliable retailer - even if it means I will not have one of the first shipments.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW
lvl.1

United States

ordered on 05/10 from California, label created on 05/26. No progress as of now.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Todd94 Posted at 6-2 04:52
There has been no update in the 48 hours mentioned.

We have replied to another post of yours. Please have a check.
2022-6-2
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-2 18:56
We have replied to another post of yours. Please have a check.

I saw that. There's no answer there either
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Todd X3 Posted at 6-2 18:58
I saw that. There's no answer there either

Please kindly note that we have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-2
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-2 19:02
Please kindly note that we have replied to your PM. Please have a check.

just came up.
2022-6-2
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Look like all the orders that had labels printed have all been sent to UPS by now. However, when you'll get your "Origin Scan" update is going to be pure luck and have zero relations with when you placed your order. I place mine less than 4 hours after the order page went live on May 10th and had my label created notice on 05/25/2022 12:12:53 (UTC-5) but I did not get the update to "Origin Scan" and a real arrival date till 7:31 tonight. It seems that they just pick a pile and start scanning. But I would say that if you have gotten a label created message with a UPS tracking number. You should see a Origin Scan update soon.
2022-6-2
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-2 20:15
Look like all the orders that had labels printed have all been sent to UPS by now. However, when you'll get your "Origin Scan" update is going to be pure luck and have zero relations with when you placed your order. I place mine less than 4 hours after the order page went live on May 10th and had my label created notice on 05/25/2022 12:12:53 (UTC-5) but I did not get the update to "Origin Scan" and a real arrival date till 7:31 tonight. It seems that they just pick a pile and start scanning. But I would say that if you have gotten a label created message with a UPS tracking number. You should see a Origin Scan update soon.

I ordered three minutes after the website went live and I’m still sitting in label created status. Very frustrating. Bad enough it’s been over a week in this status, but to apparently have shipping start for people that ordered a considerable time later than me is adding insult to injury. I’ve preorders every consumer level DJI drone since the MP and have never had this bad of an experience.

They all said, congrats to those getting theirs and hope things start moving…

Z
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, there. We have replied to your PM. Please have a check.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Zandian Posted at 6-3 01:53
I ordered three minutes after the website went live and I’m still sitting in label created status. Very frustrating. Bad enough it’s been over a week in this status, but to apparently have shipping start for people that ordered a considerable time later than me is adding insult to injury. I’ve preorders every consumer level DJI drone since the MP and have never had this bad of an experience.

They all said, congrats to those getting theirs and hope things start moving…

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with your order number via PM for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-6-3
Use props
thefridayjoe
New

United States

My order for the Mini Pro 3 has shipped! Had its origin scan yesterday after ~10 days of “label created”. Estimated delivery date displays “today” but it’s on the opposite coast.
2022-6-3
Use props
Pete Broyles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259390 ft
United States

Ordered 5-10.  Finally have a delivery date of 6-7.  Idaho
2022-6-3
Use props
fansbab76643
lvl.2
United States

Order date of 5/10, label created 5/25, and as of 6/3 I finally have a delivery date of 6/8 (Michigan)! Hang in there everyone.

2022-6-3
Use props
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

My order was on 5/13. The shipping label was created on 5/26 and like those that ordered earlier was given a shipping date of 5/31. Even though DJI claims the item is shipped like everyone else UPS tracking claims they haven't received it yet. I'm honestly not expecting any change to those statuses until the middle of next week. My frustration isn't that my new drone is delayed; it's the lack of communication from DJI. A simple press release stating that they had more orders than expected or that UPS is limiting the number of packages they are accepting or even that they are still waiting for the container ship to be unloaded. Something, anything is better than nothing.
2022-6-3
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 03:59
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with your order number via PM for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.

Ok, but have to figure out how to do that from my phone…
2022-6-3
Use props
teddy2gloves
lvl.1

United States

Same here. Ordered my mini 3 on the 13th and it says it shipped the 29th but it’s now the 3rd and it still only says the label was created. Low key kinda pi ssed didn’t realize I’d be buying a drone only to not be able to use it during the summer.
2022-6-3
Use props
expoexe
lvl.1

United States

I've tried to get updates via chat several days throughout this process now and each day the representative helping me just pushes off the problems saying UPS will update it by the end of the day (never happens). Each time the same message about ""highest priority" is copy pasted to me. They have been unable to provide proof that UPS has even received the package, as my UPS tracking has sat at "Label Created" for 10 days now.
2022-6-3
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

expoexe Posted at 6-3 07:46
I've tried to get updates via chat several days throughout this process now and each day the representative helping me just pushes off the problems saying UPS will update it by the end of the day (never happens). Each time the same message about ""highest priority" is copy pasted to me. They have been unable to provide proof that UPS has even received the package, as my UPS tracking has sat at "Label Created" for 10 days now.

Not much they can do now that everything is at UPS and since people are seeing update to Origin Scan all through the day, that means UPS have not finished scanning everything into the system. Also, UPS is not going to look at each package and see if it's label was created before another, they just scan a pallet at a time so there is no order to which package get scanned first. My order was within the 1st 4 hours but I did not get the Origin Scan update till last evening while many that placed their order after mine got it the day before. Just know that if you had a label created. It's now in the hand of UPS and will get scanned eventually. (hopefully before the week is out.
2022-6-3
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules