US shipping label created but not shipped?
1234Next >
10711 138 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cloud909
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180758 ft
United States

Not sure if this helps anyone, but... I ordered my Mini 3 Pro on 5/14, got tracking information and an "All Shipped' notice on 5/25, and just yesterday (6/2) it started moving and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (6/4).  I live in Northern California and it looks like it's shipping from Southern California.
2022-6-3
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

cloud909 Posted at 6-3 09:24
Not sure if this helps anyone, but... I ordered my Mini 3 Pro on 5/14, got tracking information and an "All Shipped' notice on 5/25, and just yesterday (6/2) it started moving and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (6/4).  I live in Northern California and it looks like it's shipping from Southern California.

Ordered mine 10 May, got the Label Created notice, but nothing since then. It’s absolutely ridiculous
2022-6-3
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
United States

Label Created: May 26th. Still no updates.
2022-6-3
Use props
Rav6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145827 ft
Poland

Same here... Mini 3 with RC, Chicago, 10 th of May - ordered, 25th of May - label printed... No change of status since then.
I contacted them twice and they just selling some bs that UPS is having issue with scaning, ble ble ble. I contacted UPS and they confirmed that they haven't received any package.
If there is no move till tomorrow I'll cancel this order
This is ridiculous
2022-6-3
Use props
Ottomanz16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

Ordered on the 10th - 3 minutes after 9amEST.  How are people who ordered on the 14th getting theirs?  I have been calling everyday after the 31st but same old - we are waiting for UPS.  This will be the last order for me.  Never again from DJI.com.  I will wait for BestBuy, pay for in stock.  Not prepay and support DJIs working capital.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 249249 ft
United States

Ottomanz16 Posted at 6-3 17:16
Ordered on the 10th - 3 minutes after 9amEST.  How are people who ordered on the 14th getting theirs?  I have been calling everyday after the 31st but same old - we are waiting for UPS.  This will be the last order for me.  Never again from DJI.com.  I will wait for BestBuy, pay for in stock.  Not prepay and support DJIs working capital.

DJI knows what is going on.  It's only continuing to commit consumer fraud at this point.  It's totally absurd that they are giving all of us who call "canned responses" when we ask why our orders from May 10 have not yet shipped although people who ordered after us have physically received their drones.  
2022-6-3
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 6-3 18:41
DJI knows what is going on.  It's only continuing to commit consumer fraud at this point.  It's totally absurd that they are giving all of us who call "canned responses" when we ask why our orders from May 10 have not yet shipped although people who ordered after us have physically received their drones.

You were given an estimate ship date of May 31st when you placed your order. The fact that they created a label days before and sent you a shipping notice (which is automated) means nothing.  Since people with label created are still getting the UPS Origin Scan update throughout today, that pretty much means UPS have not finished scanning. So if you had a label created, UPS will get to you when they get to you.

Also, UPS does not scan to order date, they just scan a pallet at a time so it's luck of the draw. My order was in within the first 4 hours and I did not get my Origin update till last night while many that order theirs after mine got their update the night before.

There is no fraud. It's not like they printed labels weeks before shipment. Labels got printed starting on the 25th and package began scanning at UPS on June 1st. That's 4 working days (25,26,27,31) with the long weekend in between.

2022-6-3
Use props
Zmann
lvl.1
United States

Ordered the m3 pro with upgraded controller and fly more with ext range batteries on 5/10  it showed today 6/3  UPS just left it laying outside
Arizona USA
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Zandian Posted at 6-3 05:52
Ok, but have to figure out how to do that from my phone…

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know is it possible for you to check it via PC? Besides,  we manage to find out your order number through your forum account. After further checking, please note that your package(DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)  is on the way now. You may have a check via the UPS website. For the other two packages, we have assisted you to expedite the progress. Thanks for your patience.
2022-6-3
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Zmann Posted at 6-3 19:51
Ordered the m3 pro with upgraded controller and fly more with ext range batteries on 5/10  it showed today 6/3  UPS just left it laying outside
Arizona USA

It's just an arrival scan at one of their transit hubs and have since left and is on it's way to your local hub but it won't update till it gets there. Mine got to Visalia, CA at 8:04AM this morning  so it's on it's way to the bay area for delivery tomorrow.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe
lvl.1

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-31 09:24
As I said, I don't really care when I get my drone (since my next international travel won't be till Oct). I was just frustrated with all the conflicting shipping info. But it seems that package should hit UPS later today and you should see tracking info no later than tomorrow morning.

How did that work out for ya?
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_Ljc53lL1EbYz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2277881 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-6-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_pOQIWfBS4NGe Posted at 6-4 06:27
How did that work out for ya?

I got my Origin Scan in the evening on June 2nd. It arrived at the halfway hub in the morning of June 3rd and reached our local hub at 6:02 this morning. It is now being process for delivery later today.
2022-6-4
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

Ordered my DJI Mini with the DJI RC on May 10th.  Received a shipping notification on the 26th  and sat for nearly one week with a label printed.  Finally updated this morning with a shipment date of Thursday .  I am in Miami.  There is light folks just be patient
2022-6-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just got mine, it went from arrival scan at my local facility early this morning to my doorstep 15 minutes ago, totally skipping the "Out for Delivery" stage and arrived before the projected 4:00pm to 7:00pm window.
2022-6-4
Use props
fansde58e310
lvl.1
United States

Mine just arrived as well -- I ordered the DJIRC and fly more kit (not shipped yet) on 5/13.
2022-6-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansde58e310 Posted at 6-4 16:44
Mine just arrived as well -- I ordered the DJIRC and fly more kit (not shipped yet) on 5/13.

I placed my order on 05/10/2022 09:45:40 (UTC-5) and my aircraft and Fly more plus arrived in one package.
2022-6-4
Use props
fansf894960a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345289 ft
United States

Hi. I’ve been checking with both UPS and DJI since I got my shipping notice and tracking number. Still getting the “waiting for UPS to scan”. I guess I’m just one of the many who are just waiting for things to get moving. I ordered 05/12/2022 14:41:29 (UTC-5) received my shipping notice 5/26. UPS is still saying June 1 expected delivery and waiting to receive the package. Dji said I should have been scanned several times already (latest estimate was for today, didn’t happen) I ordered the remote and fly more kit (which I was told would ship mid July).
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
United States

The problem here is that there are people who ordered WAY after you and I did (I ordered May 11) and have already received their drones.  The fact that DJI charged my card the day I ordered and keep giving me absolute false "excuses" each time I contact support is what angers me.  Why has none of the big electronics sites done a news story on this nonsense yet?  
2022-6-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 6-4 19:48
The problem here is that there are people who ordered WAY after you and I did (I ordered May 11) and have already received their drones.  The fact that DJI charged my card the day I ordered and keep giving me absolute false "excuses" each time I contact support is what angers me.  Why has none of the big electronics sites done a news story on this nonsense yet?

UPS pays no regards to when you order was placed, they just scan one pallet at a time. Once the package got to UPS, it's totally out of the hand of DJI. Do you think they can call and then UPS will send someone down to the warehouse and look for your package amount thousands and scan it first? Anything they can tell you is speculations.
2022-6-4
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-4 19:57
UPS pays no regards to when you order was placed, they just scan one pallet at a time. Once the package got to UPS, it's totally out of the hand of DJI. Do you think they can call and then UPS will send someone down to the warehouse and look for your package amount thousands and scan it first? Anything they can tell you is speculations.

You really think it takes several days for UPS to scan just DJI orders when DJI orders represent an infinitesimally small fraction of what UPS ships every day?

Let's be honest here - if UPS hasn't Origin Scanned the drones DJI hasn't shipped the drones yet.

2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FlashNY Posted at 6-5 12:29
You really think it takes several days for UPS to scan just DJI orders when DJI orders represent an infinitesimally small fraction of what UPS ships every day?

Let's be honest here - if UPS hasn't Origin Scanned the drones DJI hasn't shipped the drones yet.

Yea, because people are constantly getting Origin Scan update starting Weds all the way through to Friday at all hours of the day. However, the Gardena facility is closed on Sat and Sun so scan won't start again till Mon. I would not be surprised that the UPS facility is under staffed under the current circumstances, probably enough to handle their normal day to day but will get overwhelm when a few container trialers shows up on the same day.
Also, DJI got in more units than they anticipated. We got people that was given mid/late June ship date that have not only received their label created notice but have actually gotten Origin Scan update and real tracking and have received their unit already.
This is from someone on another thread:
Order placed May 13th with an estimated delivery date of June 28th. Label created May 26th, tracking number indicated delivery on June 7th. 36 hours before delivery, the tracking number was updated for a June 3rd delivery. Successfully delivered on June 3rd. Shipping box was poorly taped, but contents were unharmed.

2022-6-5
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-5 12:47
Yea, because people are constantly getting Origin Scan update starting Weds all the way through to Friday at all hours of the day. However, the Gardena facility is closed on Sat and Sun so scan won't start again till Mon. I would not be surprised that the UPS facility is under staffed under the current circumstances, probably enough to handle their normal day to day but will get overwhelm when a few container trialers shows up on the same day.
Also, DJI got in more units than they anticipated. We got people that was given mid/late June ship date that have not only received their label created notice but have actually gotten Origin Scan update and real tracking and have received their unit already.
This is from someone on another thread:

I am not sure what you are trying to prove with the delivery dates here. My package based on the id was supposed to be delivered by June 1 (this is what I originally saw when logging into UPS) but I am still stuck in "Label printed".

I don't know why you think a DJI rollout would be a significant imposition on UPS (drones are a niche product). I could understand worst case one day, but not multi-day delays. Stop being an apologist for DJI.  It is nonsense that UPS is the bottleneck here.
2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FlashNY Posted at 6-5 13:30
I am not sure what you are trying to prove with the delivery dates here. My package based on the id was supposed to be delivered by June 1 (this is what I originally saw when logging into UPS) but I am still stuck in "Label printed".

Stop being an apologist for DJI. It is nonsense that UPS is the bottleneck here.

I'm saying those that have gotten an "Origin Scan" update have been getting their unit (including me). The proof that DJI got in more units than they thought is because we have people that was given mid/late June delivery date that have already received their unit, The delivery date you get upon label creation means nothing as it's automatically generated.  However, once you receive the "Origin Scan", that means you package is actually in the UPS delivery pipeline and the delivery given then is pretty accurate. As I said, Since people have been getting "Origin Scan" update from June 1st to 3rd at all hours of the day means that UPS is still scnning in packages all the way till the closed for the weekend.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
United States

FlashNY Posted at 6-5 13:30
I am not sure what you are trying to prove with the delivery dates here. My package based on the id was supposed to be delivered by June 1 (this is what I originally saw when logging into UPS) but I am still stuck in "Label printed".

I don't know why you think a DJI rollout would be a significant imposition on UPS (drones are a niche product). I could understand worst case one day, but not multi-day delays. Stop being an apologist for DJI.  It is nonsense that UPS is the bottleneck here.

That is what makes me the most frustrated.  Idiots on here apologizing for DJi, etc.  It's absolutely DJI's fault one way or another.  Either they are incompetent or they are lying with regard to what they tell us when we contact customer care.  No way around it, I will never buy another product directly from DJI because of this.  I had a beach trip that I had to cancel for this week because the drone didn't arrive when DJI told me it would.

ANY company that charges your credit card so far ahead of actual shipping is SHADY AF!  I've never dealt with a reputable company that does that--some shady fly-by-night EBay seller would do it, but I don't expect that kind of behavior from large, reputable companies.  DJI is no longer reputable in my opinion.  Plus, with all the past allegations over DJI's affiliation with Chinese spying and what not, my opinion is that there is no telling what our money is being used for in the interim.  I don't care what anyone of the DJI fanboys on here say, reputable companies put a HOLD on your card and/or a temporary authorization.  DJI, on the other hand, actually charged my card nearly a month ago.  I even received my credit card bill with the charge on it.  So, I am either going to have to incur interest OR pay for a product I do not yet have.  
2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 6-5 16:12
That is what makes me the most frustrated.  Idiots on here apologizing for DJi, etc.  It's absolutely DJI's fault one way or another.  Either they are incompetent or they are lying with regard to what they tell us when we contact customer care.  No way around it, I will never buy another product directly from DJI because of this.  I had a beach trip that I had to cancel for this week because the drone didn't arrive when DJI told me it would.

ANY company that charges your credit card so far ahead of actual shipping is SHADY AF!  I've never dealt with a reputable company that does that--some shady fly-by-night EBay seller would do it, but I don't expect that kind of behavior from large, reputable companies.  DJI is no longer reputable in my opinion.  Plus, with all the past allegations over DJI's affiliation with Chinese spying and what not, my opinion is that there is no telling what our money is being used for in the interim.  I don't care what anyone of the DJI fanboys on here say, reputable companies put a HOLD on your card and/or a temporary authorization.  DJI, on the other hand, actually charged my card nearly a month ago.  I even received my credit card bill with the charge on it.  So, I am either going to have to incur interest OR pay for a product I do not yet have.

You sound like a broken record. If you read the fine print. You agreed to pay in full with an ESTIMATE ship date of May 31st.  Ship date also does not include transit time. At worse they're a few days late which under the current pandemic situation is not unexpected. Time to grow up.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
United States

Wiz33--you are EXACTLY the pathetic moron I'm talking about when I refer to an "idiot apologizing for DJI."  How many times do I have to tell you that my issue is not with what YOU refer to as the "estimated ship date?"  I am referring to a CONCRETE time that customer service gave me.  As I have said before, if you do not know what you are talking about just shut up.
2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 6-5 20:03
Wiz33--you are EXACTLY the pathetic moron I'm talking about when I refer to an "idiot apologizing for DJI."  How many times do I have to tell you that my issue is not with what YOU refer to as the "estimated ship date?"  I am referring to a CONCRETE time that customer service gave me.  As I have said before, if you do not know what you are talking about just shut up.

LOL. I think most of us have long since learnt to take anything from CS with a grain of salt and treat it as hear say and here you go wanting to believe it's concrete? Are you that naive?
Also, for all your rantling here, do you think it will make any difference to when you'll get your order? S**T happens, learn to live with it.
2022-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wiz33 Posted at 6-5 20:15
LOL. I think most of us have long since learnt to take anything from CS with a grain of salt and treat it as hear say and here you go wanting to believe it's concrete? Are you that naive?
Also, for all your rantling here, do you think it will make any difference to when you'll get your order? S**T happens, learn to live with it.

Pass no heed to this guy he’s been banned from this forum so many times and sports so many accounts. He’s nothing but a troll , don’t give him the time of day.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rav6 Posted at 6-3 17:07
Same here... Mini 3 with RC, Chicago, 10 th of May - ordered, 25th of May - label printed... No change of status since then.
I contacted them twice and they just selling some bs that UPS is having issue with scaning, ble ble ble. I contacted UPS and they confirmed that they haven't received any package.
If there is no move till tomorrow I'll cancel this order

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. After further checks, we learned that your package has been delivered. If you have other issues, please feel free to contact us. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone received or any label created for Fly More Kit? Or any idea when it will be shipped?
2022-6-6
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW Posted at 6-6 11:39
Did anyone received or any label created for Fly More Kit? Or any idea when it will be shipped?

When did you order? It seems they're out from the 1st shipment from China but some of us that ordered early May 10th have not only gotten label created but have actually received them.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW
lvl.1

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-6 11:46
When did you order? It seems they're out from the 1st shipment from China but some of us that ordered early May 10th have not only gotten label created but have actually received them.

I ordered on May 10. For the drone the expected delivery is on 7th June. But no update on the Fly More Kit
2022-6-6
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW Posted at 6-6 11:54
I ordered on May 10. For the drone the expected delivery is on 7th June. But no update on the Fly More Kit

One order or separate? I ordered within the first few hours on May 10th, Drone and Fly more plus, they were label created as one shipment and arrived in one package.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW
lvl.1

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-6 11:59
One order or separate? I ordered within the first few hours on May 10th, Drone and Fly more plus, they were label created as one shipment and arrived in one package.

It was a single order, On the DJI website I can see the tracking number for drone but for my Fly More Kit its showing awaiting shipment.
2022-6-6
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW Posted at 6-6 12:02
It was a single order, On the DJI website I can see the tracking number for drone but for my Fly More Kit its showing awaiting shipment.

In that case, they must have ran out of Fly more before they got to your order. Orders are filled/processed in the order they're received so it's not like they allocated it to someone whom ordered it after you. Maybe not as many people ordered the plus kit so I got mine.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_z8Ks39l91WfW
lvl.1

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-6 12:06
In that case, they must have ran out of Fly more before they got to your order. Orders are filled/processed in the order they're received so it's not like they allocated it to someone whom ordered it after you. Maybe not as many people ordered the plus kit so I got mine.

I checked with Customer service they said they are out of stock for the Fly More Kit, even I ordered on the very first day May 10. Earlier they told it will be shipped on Jun 6 now saying out of stock. That is really a bad experience from DJI.
2022-6-6
Use props
FatWoodyCruisers
lvl.2
United States

I ordered mine 5/10 at 9:09 EST. Scheduled to ship 5/26. Still in warehouse processing. DJI’s Customer BS Delivery team says it’s waiting to be packaged.. everyday since 5/26.

DJI is logistically impotent. This is what happens when you go for cheap labor and inexperienced management teams.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_mazUBm4oRzij
lvl.1

United States

FatWoodyCruisers Posted at 6-6 13:24
I ordered mine 5/10 at 9:09 EST. Scheduled to ship 5/26. Still in warehouse processing. DJI’s Customer BS Delivery team says it’s waiting to be packaged.. everyday since 5/26.

DJI is logistically impotent. Wonder if ever I do get it, if DJI can get it up? This is what happens when teenagers run a company.
Ordered on 5/10 at 9 am. UPS says:
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
2022-05-25 05:32:00

support response

Greetings from DJI Customer Support.

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know your concern. We value your business with us and your patronage in our products. We understand that you are concerned about your order with order number and we are aware how important it is for you to know its status.

As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order have been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website.

Based on UPS feedback, the tracking information is expected to be updated no later than June 4th local time. Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Today is 6/6…
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

This whole process was a meme.

I ordered 5/10 @ 9:30am

Work Friend ordered 5/14
He’s getting his this Thursday while mines still ‘shipping label created’
2022-6-6
Use props