614 7 2022-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nazar78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

@DJI

There's something wrong with your mobile mode of this forum. Everytime I got into the product section it would hang for quite some time. Switched to desktop site prior it improves.

Using the latest Chrome v101 on Android 12 Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. And no it's not a network issue, speed test shows 667Mbps over Wi-Fi. I would love help to debug but it's not the customer's duty

Also your m.dji.com needs lots of optimizations, over 800MB of data storage. I just cleared the cache, only browsing few products it shoots up to 600MB usage.
Screenshot_20220528-080237_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20220528-081243_Chrome.png
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. We will note it down and transfer it to the relevant engineer, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2022-5-27
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-27 19:51
Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. We will note it down and transfer it to the relevant engineer, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Is there any resolution yet? It's a pain to open this forum in mobile mode hanging like forever.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nazar78 Posted at 6-12 03:05
Is there any resolution yet? It's a pain to open this forum in mobile mode hanging like forever.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that our team is working on it and will fix it ASAP. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same reported issue still exists.  I seriously think this needs a touch of work.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TonyPHX Posted at 8-23 18:42
Same reported issue still exists.  I seriously think this needs a touch of work.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted with our designated teams. We would recommend users clear the cache regularly. The cache file aims to speed up the second visit to the website. You may clear some unnecessary files.
2022-8-23
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-23 20:16
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted with our designated teams. We would recommend users clear the cache regularly. The cache file aims to speed up the second visit to the website. You may clear some unnecessary files.

That did not help.  But always good advice.  : )  
I think the mobile site just needs some attention.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TonyPHX Posted at 8-23 20:26
That did not help.  But always good advice.  : )  
I think the mobile site just needs some attention.

Thanks for your understanding. We also send your advice to our teams, too. We will see whether there is anything we can do to optimize the issue.
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules