DJI FPV BATTERY
467 3 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_t4GeQlDzXc4k
lvl.1
United States

ok so i have the fly more kit with dji and i have one battery thats has 5 cyclys throught it and now i
all 5 light just keep flashing. it has always been maintained properly but do be honest this smart battery is a hinderous mor then its help full.
its obvious a loose wire inside the battery probably wasnt soldered right if at all some times they like to weld or use a resign which is the worst and cheapest way. that amount of money youI pay for these batterys i should be having one battery that would charge and now i see how common in its its deff a quality problem which i find so hard to beleive since dji is the best when it comes to drones and camera but they are slacking in the most important area THE BATTERY,,,, i dont know what to do with this battery its brand new not even full flights on it just quick test flights in normal mode...im so dissapointed

2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Could you please try these steps again?
1. Try changing the charger
2. If you use the battery butler, use the direct charging charger.
3. Keep charging for more than two hours.
If the problem still exists, could you please send us a video? Then we will check and reply to to you as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
2022-5-30
Use props
richfpvnyc
New

United States

Yes I tried it just flashes and flashes it never even recognizes the device.
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

richfpvnyc Posted at 5-30 20:13
Yes I tried it just flashes and flashes it never even recognizes the device.

Hello, there. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you. Please check.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules