DJI Fly app, can't connect
5411 14 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
standard_user
lvl.1
Lithuania

Good day,
few days ago I bought DJI FPV, set everything up, updated firmware, everything was working fine. Today, for no apparent reason, DJI Fly app(android v.) stopped connecting to my drone. Just "No aircraft found". Also, in the goggles menu, the "Album' icon is disabled(see attached photo), so the only way I can access photos and videos from the drone's SD card is by connecting to windows PC, then it is recongnised as removable disk. Though everything else works fine, I can fly the drone, see and record video in the goggles. Just no connection to Fly app and drone's photos are not accessible in the goggles menu.
What I tried:
  • Clear phone's cache, reinstall Fly app
  • Install the app on different phone
  • Change USB cable
  • Format SD card (both from Windows and goggles menu, both "quick" and "slow" format)
  • Insert different SD card
  • Re-link everything(goggles, RC, drone)

Is there anything else I can do? Maybe some hard reset option? Or just throw the damn thing against the wall?

ApplicationFrameHost_67e7wua2vf.png
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-28
Use props
standard_user
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 02:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for reply. Using Samsung S22 Ultra. Also tried some Xiaomi phone. Same result...
2022-5-28
Use props
standard_user
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 02:45

Thanks for reply. Using Samsung S22 Ultra. Also tried some Xiaomi phone. Same result...
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_1cK15QHOUle4
New
Flight distance : 75728 ft
Belgium

Ik have the same problem with a Xiaomi 11T pro.
2022-5-29
Use props
standard_user
lvl.1
Lithuania

djiuser_1cK15QHOUle4 Posted at 5-29 05:31
Ik have the same problem with a Xiaomi 11T pro.

Initially I was using USB OTG cable for connecting my phone to goggles. Everything was working fine.  After firmware upgrade, DJI Fly app stopped connecting to my drone. Solved it by using USB-C to USB-C cable. Not sure, is this a bug, feature or my mistake, but it took me 2 days and a bunch of nerve cells to figure out If it doesn't work for you, try to rotate the cable 180°
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_PrPXA87DZ4bT
New

Greece

Hi!! Just bought a new DJI FPV combo.
I updated all the devices through the DJI assistant 2 .
I checked all the devices are linked together.
My problem is that I can't connect goggles with DJI fly app on my Samsung s22 ultra (download the latest version through DJI official website)
I try several USB to type c cable still nothing. Try type c to type c still nothing. I try Xiaomi phone still nothing .
Any suggestions? Have anyone faced same problem?
Thanks in advance.
2023-1-26
Use props
chizs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1031171 ft
Montenegro

djiuser_PrPXA87DZ4bT Posted at 1-26 06:31
Hi!! Just bought a new DJI FPV combo.
I updated all the devices through the DJI assistant 2 .
I checked all the devices are linked together.

Hello, have you solve the problem?  I have the same issues now
2023-2-21
Use props
djiuser_TNcsJXc3ggk9
New

United States

I updated all my firmware and it still didn't work until I tried a different USB-C cable.  It was very frustrating because I was using the USB-C cable that came with it and couldn't imagine they'd send a cable that didn't work.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_2dlg69HCwVfW
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, i still cannot connect my FPV drone to the Fly App. I already activated everything on pc and also flew around with the drone, but without connection to the app the height is limited to 30m. Does anyone know how to fly over 30m without the App?
2023-7-16
Use props
Jeff Bay
lvl.1

United States

Newbie here. Now I have the same problem. Everything worked fine for the past 4 months, then I updated the firmware three days ago and suddenly I cannot connect my V2 goggles to my phone (S23). The FPV drone, Controller 2, and goggles V2 connect fine, but I cannot fly the drone due to RID requirements without first connecting to my goggles.  Here's the firmware I'm using: v01.04.0000 drone, v01.04.0000 goggles, and v02.00.0900 controller. Does anybody know a solution? Very frustrated.
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

just bought DJI FPV COMBO yesterday, i still cannot connect my FPV drone to the Fly App. I already activated everything on pc and also flew around with the drone, but without connection to the app the height is limited to 30m. Does anyone know how to fly over 30m without the App?
How to connet DJI FLY app? iam Android user with android version 12.

2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_mzFKu8aEZZvI
lvl.1

United States

I have a iPhone 14 I have tried everything to get the app to connect to my drone. And it won’t. I never had this problem with the EXO drones. How can I fix it. I did everything they say on the internet. And it won’t pair up. I’m not very happy with this drone so far.
2-18 18:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_mzFKu8aEZZvI Posted at 2-18 18:45
I have a iPhone 14 I have tried everything to get the app to connect to my drone. And it won’t. I never had this problem with the EXO drones. How can I fix it. I did everything they say on the internet. And it won’t pair up. I’m not very happy with this drone so far.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what is the model of the drone are you using? And if I may confirm, is your remote controller able to recognize your phone but the remote controller cannot be linked to the aircraft?
2-18 20:50
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

So at the end everyone has the issue and you cant do anything, great support.
3-21 10:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules