stuck mounting plate on Ronin SC
893 3 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morse
lvl.1
United States

Hi, having a problem with the Ronin-SC gimbal. Assembling it for the first time, and got as far as trying to slide the camera onto gimbal, but am not able to get the mounting plate to slide in. Please see attached video (I took the plate off the camera for simplicity in demonstrating the problem). Even with a touch of WD-40 the plate doesn't quite seem to fit, and will not slide in. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something, but any thoughts much appreciated. https://vimeo.com/714783360
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. We will do a confirmation with our engineer, once we heard from them, will get back to you asap.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_6J1LPiojwo26
New

Philippines

I just bought a new drone.  After some time. The Signal Lost, Application closed and didn't reconnect leading it to plunge in the water.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_6J1LPiojwo26 Posted at 5-29 03:29
I just bought a new drone.  After some time. The Signal Lost, Application closed and didn't reconnect leading it to plunge in the water.

Sorry to hear about your case, have you sent an email to support@dji.com and reported this case to them? If not, please sync your flight record and export the Flight Controller LOG Data and contact them and start data analysis. We will try our best to help this out.
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules