United States: Goggle v2 dead pixel / Green Smudge repair c...
2482 2 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q03Jpv9gmlIX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30000 ft
United States

Hello,
I bought the DJI FPV fly more combo from offerup a year ago, everything was pristine but yesterday when I was about to do a flight session. I notice there was a green smudge/dead pixel in the middle of the v2. I am debating to either buy a new set of goggles or send them to DJI repair, although the unit does NOT have the DJI Refresh therefore I am looking for the cost of repairments for the dead pixels in the v2.
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. The local team will diagnose when we receive the device, if it is a warranty case and within the warranty period, you don't need to pay for the repair. But if it is not a warranty case, the engineers will also decide which part needs to be repaired and you will receive an invoice. So please kindly send it back so we can help to take care of this. BTW, there is an accessories inquiry chart for your reference: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_Q03Jpv9gmlIX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30000 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 17:48
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. The local team will diagnose when we receive the device, if it is a warranty case and within the warranty period, you don't need to pay for the repair. But if it is not a warranty case, the engineers will also decide which part needs to be repaired and you will receive an invoice. So please kindly send it back so we can help to take care of this. BTW, there is an accessories inquiry chart for your reference: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery

The warranty of the v2 is expired since the previous owner purchase the fly more combo on March 2020 plus the owner did NOT purchase the DJI Care / Refresh therefore I may have to pay for the repairs....So I am asking what's the estimate cost for the repairs before I make a decision to ship my v2 or just purchase a brand new one with the warranty and DJI Care.
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules