First time Scuba Diving killed Osmo Pocket
573 1 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyolli
lvl.1

Jersey

Just wanted to share my experience diving with the original Osmo Pocket case for the first time. I took it out for snorkeling yesterday and it worked fine. Captured some nice fishes in Egypt. Worked like a charm. So I decided to take it out for a scuba dive today for the first time. I was carefully looking that no sand was at the plastic ring, as it has a very small contact surface compared to e.g. action cam cases. The result was that some water came in. Not filled up completely, but some drops were clearly visible inside while being at 15 m. It was tightly closed as I ensured underwater. Neither the less it was enough to broke the Osmo Pocket. Sd Cards  are no longer recognized and the device can only be powered up when it is connected to an externalvpower source. I love dji producs, but this is just just a badly designed case in my experience.
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules