No active tracking in slow motion
1614 3 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anton1
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I bought an OM5 for mainly one purpose: record fencing game in slow motion for later analysis. I thought the gimbal could free me from being a camera man. Only after receiving the gimbal I realized that active tracking is not available in slow motion mode
I understand that both active tracking and slow motion are resource demanding. But I am wondering if the mighty iPhone 13 Pro would actually be able to handle it. There is no need to do the inference on every 240 frames per second, for my use case inferencing on 24 frames per second is enough. I would also be happy to live with 120 FPS slow motion with active tracking.
I am looking forward to a firmware update that would allow active tracking in slow motion on OM5.
By the way, does any one know if active tracking in slow motion is possible on RS2? While RS2 uses the mobile device’s resource to do tracking, I hope it is possible, as long as Raveneye is not sending 240 frames per second to the app in slow motion mode….
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_ZpQIbOS5u8vI
New

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-5-29 01:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello. I have a question. When will be available active track function with slow motion with device DJI OSMO MOBILE SE?
I just bought it and realized that this function is not working. I would like to know if this function will be available soon. Otherwise I would return the device. Thank you
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ZpQIbOS5u8vI Posted at 3-21 09:41
Hello. I have a question. When will be available active track function with slow motion with device DJI OSMO MOBILE SE?
I just bought it and realized that this function is not working. I would like to know if this function will be available soon. Otherwise I would return the device. Thank you

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules