DJI GO app 3.1.61
1095 5 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawk2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3661 ft
Canada

Is the latest software for the Phantoom 3 standard 3.1.61? I do not see any updates when I connct to the Internet.

Also the resolution on that version for the camera is 960 x 540 is there a higher picture resolution how is it changed?

2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the link below for you to visit the download section of the DJI Go app. It shows here that the most latest version would be 3.1.68 for apple and 3.1.72 for android. Please make sure to sync your flight records before installing the new version to avoid being deleted. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2022-5-29
Use props
Hawk2
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 01:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the link below for you to visit the download section of the DJI Go app. It shows here that the most latest version would be 3.1.68 for apple and 3.1.72 for android. Please make sure to sync your flight records before installing the new version to avoid being deleted. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3

I am running android 5..01 and this phone can not be updated. Am I running the most updated version for this version ? When I try the latest it connects to the phantom and when I select the camera closes.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hawk2 Posted at 5-29 16:21
I am running android 5..01 and this phone can not be updated. Am I running the most updated version for this version ? When I try the latest it connects to the phantom and when I select the camera closes.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using?
2022-6-1
Use props
Hawk2
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-1 04:38
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using?

its a LGg3
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and DJI Go app and this might be the main cause of the issue. Kindly please use a compatible device that was listed in the image below. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules