DJI RC (Mini 3) not charging
11567 86 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5GIg2M70FLPH
lvl.1

United States

I have had the Mini 3 pro for about three weeks and just sent the whole drone back as requested by DJI because of the RC not charging, with this many people having an issue I don't understand why the issue is not resolved yet.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_5GIg2M70FLPH Posted at 4-11 14:52
I have had the Mini 3 pro for about three weeks and just sent the whole drone back as requested by DJI because of the RC not charging, with this many people having an issue I don't understand why the issue is not resolved yet.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the DJI RC still can not be charged even after you tried our troubleshooting methods (change cables and charger or charge it overnight), we will recommend you send it back for further testing. If you have any questions later, please feel free to tell us.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_b1Pp6fO1me2a
lvl.1

Greece

djiuser_xSl90cxVoway Posted at 2022-8-28 04:22
yesterday I unboxed the dji mini 3 pro, connected to internet updated firmware on pro RC, then it  de-charged it self got hot underneath then screen went funny and wont charge, no lights, tried 4 different chargers NOTHING! not even flew it yet, not impressed, paid for all the extras, insurance etc and its bloody faulty out of the box!, looking at all the other comments wish I read all these first!

Hi There, same problem for me after 30min use! Totally unacceptable! DJI asked me to return the RC... in the middle lf my vacation. What a shame!
2023-8-9
Use props
djiuser_b1Pp6fO1me2a
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-11 20:08
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the DJI RC still can not be charged even after you tried our troubleshooting methods (change cables and charger or charge it overnight), we will recommend you send it back for further testing. If you have any questions later, please feel free to tell us.

Please let us know if we should not updrade RC with last firmware? Will you issue an updated firmware version? I had to buy a new RC to same my vacations! Crazy!
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_b1Pp6fO1me2a Posted at 8-9 02:31
Please let us know if we should not updrade RC with last firmware? Will you issue an updated firmware version? I had to buy a new RC to same my vacations! Crazy!

Hi there, sorry to hear from you. May I know have you tried our troubleshooting methods (change cables and charger or charge it overnight) to see if it could work or not? Thanks.
2023-8-9
Use props
fansa5878878
New

United Kingdom

New dji rc controller does not charge through the fly more combo battery charging hub. When last battery is fully charged not all led lights light up. Instead one led light starts to blink and the rc controller 2 led light come on and off and sometimes blink in an erratic way. When rc controller is connected directly to the charger it starts to charge fine.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa5878878 Posted at 8-29 15:28
New dji rc controller does not charge through the fly more combo battery charging hub. When last battery is fully charged not all led lights light up. Instead one led light starts to blink and the rc controller 2 led light come on and off and sometimes blink in an erratic way. When rc controller is connected directly to the charger it starts to charge fine.

Hi there, we are sorry for any issue you encountered. Would you mind sending a video of the issue when charging the RC through the charging hub for better confirmation? Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules