Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NomanRafiq
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi everyone,

hopa you all will be fine.

Im new to fpv stuff

I recently purchased dji goggles v2 cineloge35 and radiomaster tx16s mark2 but unforunatily controller is late

I tried to bind dji goggles v2 to cinelog35 caddx nebula pro but im unable please guide me

Im new in to fpv Im learing things but it's complicated

Please help me

Thanks a lot

Regards

Noman  
2022-5-29
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Start by reading the manual for the Caddx air unit. You can also pick up hints by reading the DJI air unit manual as they operate the same.
2022-5-29
Use props
NomanRafiq
lvl.1

Pakistan

bjr981s Posted at 5-29 09:20
Start by reading the manual for the Caddx air unit. You can also pick up hints by reading the DJI air unit manual as they operate the same.

updated the vista and then its bind now
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NomanRafiq. Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-5-29
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

NomanRafiq Posted at 5-29 15:53
updated the vista and then its bind now

Ah that would do it. Different FW release levels do have problems binding.

Great you have got to going now.l:et us know how out works out in practice.
2022-5-31
Use props
NomanRafiq
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-29 19:00
Hello there NomanRafiq. Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Thank you DJI Stephen
Im new in the FPV and drone learning and i learnt that DJI goggles and digital system is the best
so I purchased the DJI goggles V2 few days back DJI support is very good the person was guide me on online chat how to activate the goggles stuff

Thank you
Regards
Noman
2022-5-31
Use props
NomanRafiq
lvl.1

Pakistan

bjr981s Posted at 5-31 09:48
Ah that would do it. Different FW release levels do have problems binding.

Great you have got to going now.l:et us know how out works out in practice.

Thank you bjr981s
actually i bought DJI goggles V2 and compatible quad cinelog35 i got both these two and bind em unfortunately radiomaster tx16s mark2 is late

so waiting for my controller thn i'll start but I checked the goggles quality and love it
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

NomanRafiq Posted at 5-31 14:04
Thank you DJI Stephen
Im new in the FPV and drone learning and i learnt that DJI goggles and digital system is the best
so I purchased the DJI goggles V2 few days back DJI support is very good the person was guide me on online chat how to activate the goggles stuff

Hi there Noman. You are very much welcome and thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us.  If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-1
Use props
NomanRafiq
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 21:38
Hi there Noman. You are very much welcome and thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us.  If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thank you very much DJI Stephen
2022-6-3
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

NomanRafiq Posted at 5-31 14:08
Thank you bjr981s
actually i bought DJI goggles V2 and compatible quad cinelog35 i got both these two and bind em unfortunately radiomaster tx16s mark2 is late

The RadioMaster TX16S is a great radio. I have 3 of the V1's, 2 Gold and One carbon. I have the Blacksheep modules and a couple of hexacopters with the cadx system.
2022-6-7
Use props
Steve_fpv92
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-29 19:00

Hello i have many air unit and a few of the nebulas i belive (there all bough rtf) and i dont see a bind button like the air unit please help i also aent am email
2022-9-24
Use props
Steve_fpv92
lvl.1

United States

I found the bind button, but after flicking turtle beep mode it seems to be stuck and won't take off normal it freaks out and immediately flips.
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules