Battery problem
554 4 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
howardlawman194
lvl.2

United States

Took the drone out and flew it for only 5-10 minutes. Went back inside and put it on the charger and it took HOURS to complete charging. I posted the question on Amazon and was told to use the high-speed charging port. What??? There's only one port on the back of the battery to charge it. The wall charger has only two cables coming out of it and only one of them will charge the battery. The other one charges the controller. What exactly am I missing??

Second problem. Went to the park to fly today. I turned everything on and wanted to switch to 5.1 video when, all of a sudden, the screen went blank. I had to reboot the notepad and reload the app and reset it to 4k to get the view back. What am I doing wrong?? Help. Thanks much. Very frustrating.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there howardlawman194. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? In addition kindly please try using a different recommended charger on your DJI FPV to see if the issue will persist in charging your DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery. For reference, I will post the specification of the recommended charger below. Thank you.

2022-5-29
Use props
howardlawman194
lvl.2

United States

I use two different ones. Sometimes I use a brand new 8" Optic Notepad and sometimes a Samsung Galaxy S10+ but what does that have to do with the charging?? I'm using the charger that came with the
unit and it's the only charger I have.
2022-5-29
Use props
howardlawman194
lvl.2

United States

I'm also concerned about the fact that the screens go blank (on the notepad AND the smart phone) when I try using 5.1k video.
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_6tBvryEET4Lf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 360079 ft
United Kingdom

From what I have read you should be allowing the battery to cool down before recharging it, the circuitry inside the smart battery will stop it from charging if it becomes too warm (which could account for it taking so long) and it is not good for the health of it either.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules