How to set time to discharge to 10 days
1881 8 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Genka
lvl.1
Russia

Hi!
In DJI GO 4 app v.4.3.42 (4381), I can't change for mavic 2 pro "time to discharge', I can't set more than 5 days.  The firmware version on the drone is 01.00.0670.  How to set time to discharge to 10 days?
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that the latest version of the drone is V01.00.0770. We suggest you update to the latest version. Besides, to ensure good battery performance, when the battery is discharged to 60% battery level, the default auto-discharging time has been changed to 2 days in the latest version. Since full-battery storage over a long period of time affects battery health, this change will greatly reduce the impact on the battery. We recommend that you fully charge the battery the day before you plan to fly. In addition, please avoid storage in an area with high temperatures. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-5-29
Use props
Genka
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 5-29 22:56
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that the latest version of the drone is V01.00.0770. We suggest you update to the latest version. Besides, to ensure good battery performance, when the battery is discharged to 60% battery level, the default auto-discharging time has been changed to 2 days in the latest version. Since full-battery storage over a long period of time affects battery health, this change will greatly reduce the impact on the battery. We recommend that you fully charge the battery the day before you plan to fly. In addition, please avoid storage in an area with high temperatures. Thanks for your understanding.

I need to set the battery discharge time to more than 10 as I am going on a long mountain hike where I won't be able to charge the quadcopter's batteries.  Updating the version to 01.00.0770 did not help.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Genka Posted at 5-29 23:57
I need to set the battery discharge time to more than 10 as I am going on a long mountain hike where I won't be able to charge the quadcopter's batteries.  Updating the version to 01.00.0770 did not help.[view_image][view_image]

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please kindly note that it cannot be set for more than 2 days in the latest version. Besides, the latest firmware cannot currently be downgraded to the prior one. Sorry again for this situation.
2022-5-30
Use props
Genka
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 5-30 01:24
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please kindly note that it cannot be set for more than 2 days in the latest version. Besides, the latest firmware cannot currently be downgraded to the prior one. Sorry again for this situation.

The current firmware version 01.00.0770 allows you to set the battery discharge time to 5 days!  I was able to install the previous firmware 01.00.0510 using dji assistant 2.  However, it is not possible to set the battery discharge time to more than 5 days-( Could it be due to the DJI GO 4 version or a firmware update directly to the batteries?
2022-5-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are an Android user try an earlier version of the App.
2022-5-30
Use props
Genka
lvl.1
Russia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-30 04:26
If you are an Android user try an earlier version of the App.

Thanks! I was able to install the old version of DJI GO 4 v4.3.37 on my Android phone and set the battery drain time to 10 days.  How to restore the old version of DJI GO 4 on iPhone?
2022-5-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Genka Posted at 5-30 05:06
Thanks! I was able to instal..............How to restore the old version of DJI GO 4 on iPhone?

As far as I know you can not.
2022-5-30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

So, let me get this straight. When you use your SC, the app will set your battery discharge time to a maximum time of 5 days and when you use your phone, you are able to set the discharge time to a maximum of 10 days? If you use your SC and finish flying then you have to connect your phone to set battery discharge time.  Yep, I can see where you would want this method.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules