DJI A2 Flight Controller LED sequence I cannot find anywhere
855 2 2022-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HMS Beagle
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hello,

Since upgrading the firmware in my A2 flight controller I have the following issue.

One connection to power (makes no difference if it's a battery or a USB connection to PC) the LED flashes Blue, Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green.

Then all lights go off and the PSU and BTU start to feel warm.

Before this there was no problem. It will no longer link to bluetooth on the phone app or connect to a PC via the USB cable to revert the firmware version or reset it.

Batteries I've tried 2S, 4S and 6S and all are the same without fail. Some batteries are brand new so it's not a battery issue.

I cannot find this light sequence referenced anywhere.

Any thoughts? I'd rather not replace a PSU or BTU is something else is at fault instead.

Thank you in advance.

2022-5-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi, Disconnecting the components one by one and turning on the flight controller each time can identify a faulty element. What does the A2 assistant say to connect via USB?
2022-5-31
Use props
HMS Beagle
lvl.1

New Zealand

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-31 05:52
Hi, Disconnecting the components one by one and turning on the flight controller each time can identify a faulty element. What does the A2 assistant say to connect via USB?

Hello. Thanks for the reply. Same fault and light sequence when connecting to a PC via USB so unable to connect to the App to further fault find. The light sequence is the only thing to go by. The light sequence will happen on the BTU if it's unplugged and just powered by the USB port so I'm hoping it's that but want to confirm before wasting money since it's an import from overseas requirement.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules