rc battery not fully charging
937 5 2022-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
plumbcare
lvl.1

Australia

Hey Guys, just taken new mini 3pro out of the box, set up, activated accounts but rc battery flashes fast and ony 3 lights not 4, been on charge 65w charger for over 24hours still not charged, warrenty issue?
cheers
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for reaching out.
You can follow the troubleshooting steps below again:
Step 1: Check if the battery level reaches 100% or the four battery level indicators light up.
Step 2: Check if DJI RC has been activated. If not, please activate it first. Then, check if it can be charged.
Step 3: If it has been activated, check if the connection of the charging cable is right (as shown in the picture), or replace the charger.
If the problem still exists, please send us a related video. Thanks in advance.
GTScreenshot_20220531_170650.png
2022-5-31
Use props
plumbcare
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-31 01:13
Hello, there. Thanks for reaching out.
You can follow the troubleshooting steps below again:
Step 1: Check if the battery level reaches 100% or the four battery level indicators light up.

Hey Natalia
I have tried again charging unit, I have updated unit software, I have paired with drone and I have activated unit, I have got it connected to a 65w charger plugged directly into 240volt mains, I have also tried it in a 25w charger and 15w charger, all plugged into 240volt mains, i have videoed flashing lights x3 not 4 but cannot upload video to this reply for some reason, is there an email i can send video to?  cheers John
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

plumbcare Posted at 6-1 01:26
Hey Natalia
I have tried again charging unit, I have updated unit software, I have paired with drone and I have activated unit, I have got it connected to a 65w charger plugged directly into 240volt mains, I have also tried it in a 25w charger and 15w charger, all plugged into 240volt mains, i have videoed flashing lights x3 not 4 but cannot upload video to this reply for some reason, is there an email i can send video to?  cheers John

Hi there, could you please try to discharge the DJI RC and then plug the cable again to charge it to see if the issue still exists? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_gasCToy865uq
New

New Zealand

I have the exact same issue
Brand new out of the box and had it charging for last two days on various charging outlets, as well as the troubleshooting step’s described above.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gasCToy865uq Posted at 6-3 17:51
I have the exact same issue
Brand new out of the box and had it charging for last two days on various charging outlets, as well as the troubleshooting step’s described above.

Hi there, I am sorry for this case, could you please tell me the serial number of your drone or controller, and help to export the log from the DJI RC for further confirmation?
The log from the DJI RC can be exported by DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).
You can upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive so I can download it, Thank you very much.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules