Own video pattern, enings, opener, lower thirds
415 7 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guenthers-DJI
lvl.1
Germany

Dear DJI-Team, I've got a Pocket 2 incl. the DJI mimo App and would like made own videos with a own opener, endings and lower thirds.
I don't need the provided pattern. How is this possible?

Thanks an have a nice day
Guenther
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for reaching out. May I confirm that you want to do post-production by yourself? If yes, you can upload the video to your computer to do the appropriate action. If not, could you please tell us more details about your needs? Thank you in advance.
2022-5-31
Use props
Guenthers-DJI
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-31 01:00
Hello, there. Thanks for reaching out. May I confirm that you want to do post-production by yourself? If yes, you can upload the video to your computer to do the appropriate action. If not, could you please tell us more details about your needs? Thank you in advance.

Dear Natalia, thanks for your quick response.  Yes, work with a Final Cut and Premiere but the request is to buy more pockets which use my colleagues without experince and possibility in post-production. I would send  the colleagues pool Pockets with own pattern. Is this a possible concept by DJI?
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. You can export originals from SD card to send to your colleagues or export originals from mimo to your colleagues. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I misunderstood your question.
2022-5-31
Use props
Guenthers-DJI
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-31 01:30
Hi, there. You can export originals from SD card to send to your colleagues or export originals from mimo to your colleagues. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks. The idea is to use the Pockets 2 with own buisiness pattern, like opener, endings or lower thirds. We don't  need the DJI originals. The colleagues should use our own pattern which we load it on the app or the pocket directly.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Guenthers-DJI Posted at 5-31 02:44
Thanks. The idea is to use the Pockets 2 with own buisiness pattern, like opener, endings or lower thirds. We don't  need the DJI originals. The colleagues should use our own pattern which we load it on the app or the pocket directly.

Hi there, sorry to tell you that we have confirmed with the relevant team that the Pocket 2 or Mimo app does not support custom temlapse imported. But we will forward your suggestion to our engineer for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-31
Use props
Guenthers-DJI
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 22:35
Hi there, sorry to tell you that we have confirmed with the relevant team that the Pocket 2 or Mimo app does not support custom temlapse imported. But we will forward your suggestion to our engineer for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks Mindy, I'm looking forward to the answer or support by the special engineers team
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Guenthers-DJI Posted at 5-31 23:03
Thanks Mindy, I'm looking forward to the answer or support by the special engineers team

You're welcome. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules