511 9 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flire8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2546572 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

I complained about M3 due to a visual sensor error. After  a month of waiting, I got a brand new piece. OK, now everything works  without problems, however I noticed that the wiring harness leading to  the left arm is longer than the one leading to the right arm. Thus, when  the M3 is folded into the transport position, the cable harness is  pinched between the drone body and the left arm. I tried to push the  cable in so it wouldn't get in the way, but it didn't work. So should I  complain again and wait another month? I'm pretty desperate for that.
20220504_173740.jpg

right arm

right arm
2022-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, that is just bad quality control.  In mass production sometimes things just get missed.  With the amount of money you paid for the M3 you wouldn't expect to see this issue.  Your call, but I'd be tempted to return it and not worry about issues down the road.
2022-5-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Doesn’t look right. Tough break.
2022-5-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not up to standard. Might lead to issues down the line if DJI don't sort it for you.
2022-5-31
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Open up a case with DJI and get it replaced.
2022-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you sure it was a brand new replacement and not a refurbished unit.  
2022-5-31
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Open a ticket with DJI and they probably will replace the drone.
2022-5-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

you don't have to take action right away.  if you have a warranty issue, you can take care of it later.  i would work it and see if you can smooth it out.  doesn't look that bad but i understand for the money, some would want it perfect.
2022-5-31
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Return it again and wait.  Ideally since the issue is so obvious, replacement would be quick.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flire8. I am sorry to read and to know about this situation and thank you for sharing these information with us. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 3, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules