New Mavic 3 Firmware Released (05/31/2022)
15485 195 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gps HL after a week flying, cold start between 20sec and 50sec and immediately on hot start when changing battery, hopefully that's that sorted, Still let down with cheap RC.
2022-6-7
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AIRSENSE, for me working as should, and when zoomed in and out on maps, more manned aircraft showing. Hopefully that one now sorted. Still let down with cheap RC.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

Grimtheviking Posted at 6-7 06:31
AIRSENSE, for me working as should, and when zoomed in and out on maps, more manned aircraft showing. Hopefully that one now sorted. Still let down with cheap RC.

Yeah, I’m getting alerts again but might be a tad too sensitive  but eh, I’m in a LAANC zone. I get alerts sometimes just as a plane is landing at the airport  I can see from the air. If it aborted landing I would probably want that alert and need it.
2022-6-7
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 6-7 09:08
Yeah, I’m getting alerts again but might be a tad too sensitive  but eh, I’m in a LAANC zone. I get alerts sometimes just as a plane is landing at the airport  I can see from the air. If it aborted landing I would probably want that alert and need it.

Yeah, very informative part of the app, and if your that close, it must be definitely good to have.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_8NpMebAb9JZa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502080 ft
Norway

After new update someone have same problems with calibrating IMU Mavic3
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_8NpMebAb9JZa
lvl.1
Norway

2022-6-7
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

djiuser_8NpMebAb9JZa Posted at 6-7 13:40

no problem calibration of  IMU after update  all was  butter smooth
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_8NpMebAb9JZa
lvl.1
Norway

akozc Posted at 6-8 04:33
no problem calibration of  IMU after update  all was  butter smooth

Good for you, but question was who have problems.
2022-6-8
Use props
Dennis Hung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Hong Kong

The fly app has new update V1.6.5, hope the IMU calibration issue will be fix
2022-6-9
Use props
Barronas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686706 ft
Slovakia

Dennis Hung Posted at 6-9 07:49
The fly app has new update V1.6.5, hope the IMU calibration issue will be fix

I have same problem with fly app 1.6.5. Dji doesnt fix it.
2022-6-9
Use props
Dennis Hung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Hong Kong

DJI should fix the IMU calibration issue as soon as possible
2022-6-9
Use props
garkbeda43
New

India

I updated indoor with no sat. Take it out and open in clean weather, 2min 11sec. 10 sats only. So it is still so much slow...
2022-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

I have no idea why some are having  issues and others are not. I bought my M3 April 29 from best buy.  I didn’t open till June 2 after the latest update.  I did all the updates on the M3…..RC Pro and fly app.  On my first start up I had over 13 Satellites with in 30seconds. I have had no issues with my M3
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

MHM Posted at 6-10 18:47
I have no idea why some are having  issues and others are not. I bought my M3 April 29 from best buy.  I didn’t open till June 2 after the latest update.  I did all the updates on the M3…..RC Pro and fly app.  On my first start up I had over 13 Satellites with in 30seconds. I have had no issues with my M3

Some of it was reported to be based on your latitude position. The further from the equator you got the worst it got.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

HDR support is amazing.
2022-6-13
Use props
fansbfcad468
lvl.2

United States

DRONEius Posted at 6-1 12:03
Hi,

I updated yesterday but can't activate RAW for the telelens.

I’m having the same issue, no raw for Tele lens, i can zoom with wheel and touch button in video but not photo single mode, makes no sense.  I have several trouble tickets Into dji on this issue, had a critical photoshoot today I missed capturing concept since zoom for camera raw not working.  Nine of the phone reps can answer and email support not fixing  either, frustrated!
2022-6-24
Use props
fansbfcad468
lvl.2

United States

ALichty Posted at 6-1 15:35
Did you update your DJI Fly app as well? The new features don't show up until you are running ver. 1.6.4(642). I had to delete my iPhone app and download a new copy from the App store to get the right version.

I’ve updated all apps and still no zoom option on pro mode hassleblad camera, zoom only works in video mode - makes no sense.  Have several trouble tickets into dji support and no answers, frustrated!
2022-6-24
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI
I have just installed the new firmware and I saw You have added the ability to control the led below in EU and the option to turn off automatically the front arm leds while taking photos or video recording. There is not the ability for adding dynamically EASA rules. Have You added anything else like active track 360 with the auto option?
2023-12-27
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today, I updated both RC Pro and Mavic 3 Cine with the 12/27 update.
I used DJI Assistant from Windows 10 PC.
RC Pro went fine.
M3C update failed on the first try but succeeded on a second attempt.
After the update it first gave me a scare that the max altitude is back to 1680ft/500m, but that was because I was in-house so there was no GPS.
After I gave it a test flight outside, I was able to enable the higher value back (I still wasn't able to use it, but one day I will
Happy Holidays!
2023-12-27
Use props
SzymonN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1947201 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I'm trying to download it, but the transfer just stops, then resumes, then stops again.  360KB/s  Seems like the servers are having a rough time at the moment.
2023-12-28
Use props
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50791 ft
United States

Using the telephoto camera are we able to use other recording options other than “normal” like HLG,Dlog etc?
2023-12-28
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

After this update, my M3 Cine max flight altitude limited to 500m before the update it was 1000m.
Although, no any plan to fly that high but wondering if this is same for rest of the M3 users?
1-6 05:58
Use props
asdabhj268
New

United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2022-5-31 06:27
Wow, that’s a monster….

i agree with you
1-6 16:24
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

akozc Posted at 1-6 05:58
After this update, my M3 Cine max flight altitude limited to 500m before the update it was 1000m.
Although, no any plan to fly that high but wondering if this is same for rest of the M3 users?

Without the update, I had the same limit of 500m. But I live in Europe, and here, we cannot go higher than 120m, so that is no issue.
1-7 05:56
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

PhillyDrone Posted at 2022-6-3 02:14
**** There is a SIGNIFICANT FLAW with the new firmware update ****

For those doing hyperlapses, there is no longer the ability to change exposure (ISO, F-stop, and Shutter) during a hyperlapse.  If you perform hyperlapses during times of changing light, sunrise and sunset, this feature is absolutely required.

Is the problem solved that when reflying a hyper-lapse the starting altitude is max altitude of the lowest altitude?
btw when flying a hyper-lapse and it is in progress, I never could change the settings. I had to cancel it and refly with new settings.
1-7 05:59
Use props
vyskocil
lvl.2
France

Still no D-Log/HLG 10bit recording for the 7x tele camera on Mavic 3, that's a shame and a big issue for this drone !
At least there is now a RAW option for photo with the 7x tele camera, that's great !
1-8 06:42
Use props
Air Recon Nola
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916555 ft
United States

I updated my M3 yesterday and went to fly today everything connected but the motors wont start.  went stick out stick in and push button start.  I am uninstalling the update
1-10 12:28
Use props
Mindax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3540558 ft
Germany

So does the new update really set the max altitude to 500m ?
Will there be a change back to 1000m in the future updates ?

@dji ?
1-10 14:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vyskocil Posted at 1-8 06:42
Still no D-Log/HLG 10bit recording for the 7x tele camera on Mavic 3, that's a shame and a big issue for this drone !
At least there is now a RAW option for photo with the 7x tele camera, that's great !

Thank you for reaching out! I understand that you're looking for a particular feature that's not currently available in our product. However, we appreciate your feedback and value your suggestions. Our development team is always looking for new and innovative ways to enhance our product for our customers. Your input is very important to us and we'll make sure to pass your suggestion along to the team. For the latest update, kindly pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your continued support!
1-11 03:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Air Recon Nola Posted at 1-10 12:28
I updated my M3 yesterday and went to fly today everything connected but the motors wont start.  went stick out stick in and push button start.  I am uninstalling the update

Hi, there! Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you encounter any prompt messages on the DJI Fly app? Please try to perform the CSC on your remote controller to check if the problem persists. If so, you may provide a short video showing the problem for proper analysis of the situation. As for the CSC, you may refer to the image below:

1-11 03:16
Use props
Air Recon Nola
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916555 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 03:16
Hi, there! Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you encounter any prompt messages on the DJI Fly app? Please try to perform the CSC on your remote controller to check if the problem persists. If so, you may provide a short video showing the problem for proper analysis of the situation. As for the CSC, you may refer to the image below:

[view_image]

I use sticks down and in normally.  I tried sticks in, out and push button launch.
went inside  setup and checked all was active no errors.
when I uninstalled the update it worked fine.    I tried to fly with the update from 3 locations.
I had to use my M2 for my work of the day until I  could uninstalled the update .
A video of me pushing sticks and pressing the launch button with all  systems go will not change   the basic information. no warnings no messages just would not engage the motors.
1-11 05:27
Use props
djiuser_vgyqR3C1CTAk
New

Pakistan

sir,
can i get something free like drone and camera
1-12 09:15
Use props
djiuser_vgyqR3C1CTAk
New

Pakistan

sir,
can i get something free like drone and camera
1-12 09:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Air Recon Nola Posted at 1-11 05:27
I use sticks down and in normally.  I tried sticks in, out and push button launch.
went inside  setup and checked all was active no errors.
when I uninstalled the update it worked fine.    I tried to fly with the update from 3 locations.

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. A video of the operation and showing the problem would be essential especially when coordinating with our relevant team. Therefore, it's recommended to provide a short video of the operation and a screen recording of the app interface. You may upload the video through Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here.
1-13 03:24
Use props
djiuser_7gR73Ouwm39A
New

Pakistan

As a drone enthusiast, I've been experimenting with editing my aerial footage and found CapCut templates to be incredibly useful. They add a professional touch effortlessly.  I discovered a great variety at CapCutTemplates.org.in. Has anyone else tried using these for their DJI footage? Would love to hear your thoughts or any other editing tips you might have!
1-16 15:36
Use props
Markus Finholt
lvl.2

Norway

Still no sharpening and noise reduction slider on the Mavic 3 Classic? Why?
1-17 15:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules