Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air Sense: disabled but still enabled
485 3 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLow
lvl.3
Netherlands

Is this another hidden feature? Air Sense is disabled but nothing has changed.
Warnings of planes are very distracting to me. I fly low, I don't need these constant warnings, I live a few kilometers from a small half-civilian, half-military airport, and the warnings are numerous.
2022-5-31
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This warning is really NOT worth anything unless they put in a distance AND height difference.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlyLow. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. For reference the DJI AirSense is an alert system that uses ADS-B technology to give drone pilots enhanced situational awareness and help them make responsible decisions while flying. This feature gathers flight data sent automatically from nearby aircraft with ADS-B transmitters, analyzing it to detect potential collision risks and alert users well in advance through the DJI mobile application. In addition I will post a DJI link where in you can read more about the DJI AirSense ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/airsense ). Thank you.
2022-5-31
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

Yes I know, but that is not the problem.
There is an option to disable it but in fact it doesn't disable!!!
I don't care to know that there are planes at +2000m when I fly at 5m.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules