M3 quick transfer iPad problems
599 4 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Flying Grip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147785 ft
United States

Has anyone else had any issues regarding the quick transfer feature and an iPad? I am using a 6th gen iPad mini with cellular and 99% of the time quick transfer will connect no problems but will not transfer anything after selected. It's like the system freezes up and I have to go away and back to the page to see the download progress bar pop up, it then just stays on 0% spinning away until I cancel or it quits...I have tried all the options and procedures, different formats and file types (I know 5k does not work) with no change...I have gotten this to work probably 2 or 3 times but never in succession. Everything is up to date on apps and firmware, when I go through the same procedures on my galaxy s10 it's a dream, works exactly like it should.
Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPad and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-31
Use props
Gampaacutebor Remampeacutenyi
New
Flight distance : 133763 ft
Hungary

Removed comment... opened a new thread instead.
2022-5-31
Use props
The Flying Grip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147785 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-31 18:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPad and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have tried that and it does not make a difference…I have however stumbled upon this, if I disable my mobile data and use only Wi-Fi and Bluetooth everything starts working perfect. So my question now is, since I do not have to disable mobile data on my galaxy s10 is this a problem with apple and iOS or an issue that can be resolved from the app developers?
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The Flying Grip Posted at 6-1 12:32
I have tried that and it does not make a difference…I have however stumbled upon this, if I disable my mobile data and use only Wi-Fi and Bluetooth everything starts working perfect. So my question now is, since I do not have to disable mobile data on my galaxy s10 is this a problem with apple and iOS or an issue that can be resolved from the app developers?

Thank you for your response and again, we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules