Country code not updated
3423 10 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fO2uV7q0U9rw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167825 ft
United States

Hello I’m having a hard time to get rid of the country code not in the dji fpv, I tried everything, all the updates ( drone glasses, control ) went outside fly with 30 satellites, and I still get the fu* warning, anyone can help me ? Thanks
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try these troubleshooting steps below for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

- Kindly please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads .
- Then turn on the drone, remote controller and goggles.  
- Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  
- After the refresh, kindly please check if the country code is set properly.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_fO2uV7q0U9rw
lvl.1
United States

Hello thanks for answer back, I did that too, and I still have the country code and it’s not a problem from the drone because It’s the second one I got from Best Buy in a week, it has to be something easy but I don’t know, I need help please
2022-6-1
Use props
Paraski40
lvl.3

Canada

djiuser_fO2uV7q0U9rw Posted at 6-1 01:12
Hello thanks for answer back, I did that too, and I still have the country code and it’s not a problem from the drone because It’s the second one I got from Best Buy in a week, it has to be something easy but I don’t know, I need help please

I had the same problem with my FPV replacement.  Go outside (with satellite connection), connect to you phone with fly app.  It will get the country code update.  phone does not have to be connect to internet at that time (mine is not)
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_fO2uV7q0U9rw
lvl.1
United States

Does anybody know if you need to register in the faa to unlock the country code ? Maybe that’s the problem ??
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_eglV4PjDvrDY
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, new here also. Just bought the FPV June 2022 and similar issue. Nothing I can do to remove the “country not updated” in red from the goggles. I tried everything I could find ... please help. It’s possible this is why my range is also so limited. I seem to get only about 1k distance till I lose connection and it triggers the RTH.
2022-6-11
Use props
Tristin McComas
New

United States

djiuser_eglV4PjDvrDY Posted at 6-11 14:41
Hey guys, new here also. Just bought the FPV June 2022 and similar issue. Nothing I can do to remove the “country not updated” in red from the goggles. I tried everything I could find ... please help. It’s possible this is why my range is also so limited. I seem to get only about 1k distance till I lose connection and it triggers the RTH.

Have you figured it out yet? I’ve tried everything too. :/
2022-6-21
Use props
dronesavant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having same problem!
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_TYlXaoDK0lXC
New
Flight distance : 178812 ft
United States

Hello,

I purchased mine from Best Buy back in June 4th, flew it for the first time on June 11th and while it flies, I get the annoying COUNTRY CODE NOT UPDATED message in the goggles, satellite connection takes place, it knows where I am and Return Home works fine.

This is my second DJI drone, did the updates with DJI Fly and while I tried to use DJI Assistant 2, it never completed the update.

Any advise of what to try next ?

2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_eglV4PjDvrDY
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_TYlXaoDK0lXC Posted at 6-23 13:29
Hello,

I purchased mine from Best Buy back in June 4th, flew it for the first time on June 11th and while it flies, I get the annoying COUNTRY CODE NOT UPDATED message in the goggles, satellite connection takes place, it knows where I am and Return Home works fine.

Same problem here. Been working with DJI SUPPORT for last two weeks without success. They offered to send drone back and send another. I cannot believe they cannot fix this. And yes my range is very limited also.
2022-6-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i got rid of mine about 2 weeks ago.  not sure exactly how i did it but it involved using my mac computer to refresh the drone sw as well as the googles and the remote.  hopefully this doesn't come back, it's super annoying.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules