Export failed on iPad
3812 4 2022-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tojatatapuli
New
Flight distance : 133763 ft
Hungary

Hi There! I have a strange problem with Mini 3 Pro and Fly app. When I try to export D-cinelike 10bit footage it just does not work saying "Export failed". Any other video formats and pictures syncs with the ipad photo album withous any issues.

2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_eRm2mvYNwb2b
New

Singapore

Same issue here. Dcinelike export fail. No reply from DJI..
Disappointing
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_NplauWHoXsNN
New
Flight distance : 21473 ft
Vietnam

Hi

Just to add my 2 cents and say that I have the same kind of issues with the same drone, but for a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G phone.

Same error message, not only for D-cinelike footage. Actually most of the video can't be exported + converted on the phone using the Fly app.
The message is :"Export failed, can't convert the video" after it has been transferred using Quicktransfer, and then you're just stuck there.

Some clips (not sure if it's format related because it's rather inconsistent) can be downloaded, but for MasterShots clip for instance, I noticed they can never be created nor exported using this phone.
It's definitely device related and linked to the step where the phone convert the video, because on a Huawei P20 mate pro (4years old phone) the export/conversion steps works without any issues.

If you check on the forum you will notice other posts raising issues related to transfer/export with DJI fly.
Your Ipad and my phone are not listed as a supported device for the app.
And unfortunately Dji support will probably pull a generic reply stating that very fact and a link to the supported devices, and that they are working on adding more.

That's a bit weird though, I can understand it can be challenging to maintain a complex app that will help us use our fly cam safely, though I believe in 2022, for a big player like Dji, it should be normal to have an app working with more than a couple of selected devices, especially for regular things like file management/transfers.

I am not saying it's can be done easily, but it is a bit weird to buy a drone to then be limited by your regular phone .
Or at least make that RC controller able to do all these export.
2022-6-6
Use props
fans30027f59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17651 ft
Canada

Same issues. Called dji, they said Apple devices don’t support H.264
He said to try using H265.  And normal video mode

No idea if it works yet   iPhone 12 Pro Max/ Mini 3 pro
2022-6-8
Use props
fans30027f59