Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RC vs RC-N1 | HONG KONG URBAN CITY CONCRETE JUNGLE RANGE TEST
1743 9 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans825c0532
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341355 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

This is my test of the RC N1  vs DJI RC in the Urban city of Hong Kong.

Like, Share, comment, and Subscribe appreciated!

2022-6-1
Use props
TaBarang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47152 ft
Germany

Excellent idea to have a comparison between the remotes. You conclude that they are almost the same as functionality goes. I wonder: what happens when you receive an incoming call on your mobile while it is controlling your drone?
2022-6-1
Use props
fans825c0532
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

TaBarang Posted at 6-1 07:26
Excellent idea to have a comparison between the remotes. You conclude that they are almost the same as functionality goes. I wonder: what happens when you receive an incoming call on your mobile while it is controlling your drone?

Thanks for dropping by!

Subscribe if you will!

The call doesn't really affect the app as I usually clear all background apps before using the DJI app.
2022-6-1
Use props
TaBarang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47152 ft
Germany

fans825c0532 Posted at 6-1 07:31
Thanks for dropping by!

Subscribe if you will!

Can you switch your mobile to flight mode and only turn on Bluetooth (for communication with the remote)?
Thus you would prevent any incoming calls yet be able to operate the remote and the drone.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans825c0532
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

TaBarang Posted at 6-1 07:35
Can you switch your mobile to flight mode and only turn on Bluetooth (for communication with the remote)?
Thus you would prevent any incoming calls yet be able to operate the remote and the drone.

that's a good question. I think Airplane mode cuts the GPS which might not allow the drone to take off?

With the phone plugged in, it doesn't need the bluetooth functionality.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have created for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2022-6-3
Use props
auahglapp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44875 ft
Indonesia

Hi, nice review about those remotes..anyway do u still able to fly ur M3P in HK nowadays? because the local law now is very hard to follow if we want to get nice shot tho...
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

auahglapp Posted at 7-2 17:29
Hi, nice review about those remotes..anyway do u still able to fly ur M3P in HK nowadays? because the local law now is very hard to follow if we want to get nice shot tho...

Hi there. As per their site, it is still allowed to fly in Hongkong with the following operating requirements:
2023-7-5
Use props
auahglapp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44875 ft
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-5 00:27
Hi there. As per their site, it is still allowed to fly in Hongkong with the following operating requirements:
[view_image]

Hi thanks for the detils..but how can we fly the drone in the city with the limitation must be 10 meters apart from building nor people on daylight?
2023-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules