458 2 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, I didnt know where to put this...

... If there is one thing that DJI lacks and that is keeping your customers in the loop so to speak.
What i mean is, where are the status updates, or a timeline of what we can expect etc.

We keep asking this that and the other and all that the forum staff are able to say is, ''we will pass it on...''
I paraphrased a little but you know what I mean there. Still not sure what i mean though? Well how about this

A section somewhere that the techs can update with regards to whats being worked on, what we can expect
in the future, i.e. What models can we expect to come available for the RC Pro,  i am in limbo on that, i want to buy it
but i haven't got a clue if it will support the Mini 2 or 3 Pro.

Or what what other models if any can we expect to be available for the DJI RC

Another is firmware announcements, let us know what is being worked on so we know what to expect in the future
For one thing, it might reduce the amount of begging threads if we know what to expect. Why should it be such a big
secret?

I hope you get the idea as to what i am on about, keep your customers informed and up to date.

Am i on my own here with this?, i feel in the dark, customers keep asking for stuff and we have no idea if its been accepted and is being implemented at a later date if its a flat out no, sorry we won't be adding that, C'mon DJI, keep ya, customers, in the loop, please.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bashy. We fully understand your feeling. However, our engineers will evaluate the needs of our users according to the quantity and feasibility, and then start to optimize the features of our products. And that would take a lot of time, so we can't promise to give users a specific timeline. Once there is an update, we will notify our user in time. Your feedback will also be passed on to the relevant teams. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-1 19:50
Hi, Bashy. We fully understand your feeling. However, our engineers will evaluate the needs of our users according to the quantity and feasibility, and then start to optimize the features of our products. And that would take a lot of time, so we can't promise to give users a specific timeline. Once there is an update, we will notify our user in time. Your feedback will also be passed on to the relevant teams. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi, a timeline is not overly important, just an update to let us know what we can expect, i.e. what's being worked on already, like i said, we ask, then you guys pass it on and that's the last we hear, we don't know if its been accepted as a good idea and being implemented or denied by the techs.

I am not referring to products, just firmware and app updates.
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules