Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
optom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280177 ft
Hong Kong

Hi,

Can anyone help me?
B/c change mobile, but the RC QRcode is damaged. I canot install the apps with RC.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there optom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may try to reset the Wi-Fi of your DJI Spark by following this procedure. First, Kindly press and hold the DJI remote controller’s power button for nine seconds. When the remote controller makes "DDD-DD" beeping sounds, the Wi-Fi can be reset. Also, please make sure that you have the updated firmware for both the DJI Spark and the DJI remote controller to avoid any issues in resetting the Wi-Fi. You may also refer to the tutorial below for your reference. Thank you.

2022-6-1
Use props
foundme
New

Pakistan

Certainly! If you're facing difficulties due to a damaged QR code on your RC after changing your mobile, I'd be happy to assist. While installing the apps with the RC may be a challenge, you could try utilizing the lost and found QR code as an alternative solution. By scanning the QR code, you may be able to access resources or support related to your specific issue. Feel free to share more details so that I can provide further guidance.
Visit to See More: https//foundme.com/
2023-6-7
Use props
foundme
New

Pakistan

lost and found QR code
2023-6-7
Use props
fansc0b78f42
New

United States

I have this problem too. Can’t scan the code as it too is rubbed off as well. Resetting the controller doesn't help as I don't have the password.

Background I own two sparks. I crashed one into a tree and bought another from a friend. That newer one’s controller has now died (refuses to charge, single led blinks). Trying to hook up this other controller. No longer have device which has ever logged into this.
2-28 17:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansc0b78f42 Posted at 2-28 17:36
I have this problem too. Can’t scan the code as it too is rubbed off as well. Resetting the controller doesn't help as I don't have the password.

Background I own two sparks. I crashed one into a tree and bought another from a friend. That newer one’s controller has now died (refuses to charge, single led blinks). Trying to hook up this other controller. No longer have device which has ever logged into this.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can check the Wi-Fi SSID and Password of the DJI Spark using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Download the software and connect your Spark drone using a USB cable then go to Wi-Fi Settings. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2-28 23:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules