Vision 2+ Batteries Not Charging
1065 3 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c7eb706
lvl.3

United States

Hi, it’s been several years since I’ve used my Phantom (around 2016) and I took it out of storage the other day only to find all 3 batteries I have aren’t charging. The light on the charger comes on and one of the batteries lit up but doesn’t seem to be charging and won’t turn the drone on when inserted. Did the batteries just not discharge properly or is there a way to get them out of extended hibernation and working again? Or is it actually a charger issue? Or are the batteries just done for?
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that the battery of your DJI Phantom 2 Plus is not charging after storing it and thank you for reaching out. It seem that the DJI batteries are already depleted. It would be best for you to have a new battery to start flying again. In addition, the lifespan and condition of the DJI batteries will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. Thank you.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans0c7eb706
lvl.3

United States

Yes Stephen I realize your sleazy money grubbing company releases knowingly problematic products then washes their hands of them.
1-22 18:52
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

fans0c7eb706 Posted at 1-22 18:52
Yes Stephen I realize your sleazy money grubbing company releases knowingly problematic products then washes their hands of them.

Yeah that's how they became and have remained #1 in the world for over ten years and counting.
1-23 05:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules