11052 46 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K9JDN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those of you that received your Mini 3 Pro from DJI and had a "Golden Ticket" included on your order, what exactly is it?  I'm curious.

2022-6-1
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

good question probably a discount code to buy more stuff that you have to wait for
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-6-1
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

Hello,

I didn't receive any ticket or code just the mini 3.
I should have receive (when I passed the order in DJI site it was write that I'll receive a golden ticket), but nothing no email either.

Someone received something or email?
I hope someone from DJI will give more precision or maybe should I contact DJI because they forgot to put the ticket?
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

perhaps the golden ticket was not available in your country.  when you ordered the drone, by adding it to your cart, the golden ticket was added at the same time.
2022-6-1
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Japan

The Saint Posted at 6-1 16:03
perhaps the golden ticket was not available in your country.  when you ordered the drone, by adding it to your cart, the golden ticket was added at the same time.

I ordered in Japan and at this time the internet site said there is a golden ticket during the 3 first days and in my basket and invoice I can see the item Golden ticket.

Did you receive something with your mini 3 pro?
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

no not yet.  the golden ticket is virtual.  everyone is still waiting.  if you ordered right away and you added the golden ticket, you still need to wait until "dji day."

dji day is a day of celebration and there is absolutely nothing to celebrate a dji for the moment.  there are no accessories for you to redeem your golden ticket for and everybody who ordered the mini 3 drone hasn't received their drone yet.  why would i redeem my golden ticket if i don't have a drone to fly?

my guess is dji day will happen when everybody who ordered a mini 3 pro right away gets one and when there are actual goods or services available for you to redeem a golden ticket for.  i really hold the golden ticket doesn't wait until later this summer.  but it has to be at least 30 days after you've had your drone otherwise people return the drone and keep the golden ticket.
2022-6-1
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Japan

The Saint Posted at 6-1 17:13
no not yet.  the golden ticket is virtual.  everyone is still waiting.  if you ordered right away and you added the golden ticket, you still need to wait until "dji day."

dji day is a day of celebration and there is absolutely nothing to celebrate a dji for the moment.  there are no accessories for you to redeem your golden ticket for and everybody who ordered the mini 3 drone hasn't received their drone yet.  why would i redeem my golden ticket if i don't have a drone to fly?

thank you for your explanations.
I will wait quietly
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your interest. Once you purchase any one of the three DJI Mini 3 Pro combos [DJI Mini 3 Pro (No RC), DJI Mini 3 Pro, or DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)] from DJI Store before 24:00 May 13, 2022 (Beijing time), and do not cancel the order or initiate a return service, you will obtain one DJI Golden Ticket 2022. DJI Golden Ticket can be redeemed for exclusive rewards on the upcoming DJI Day 2022.
Note:
Your Golden Ticket will be revoked if you cancel your purchase or return the product.
2022-6-2
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

Anyone know when the DJI Day will be?
2022-6-2
Use props
Alek.Perez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42274 ft
Canada

I just got my mini 3 and there is not the "Golden ticket". That is right, it is a virtual coupon to use on the DJI day. They don't have date yet and will provide more information thru your DJI account or email associated
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Josh Cheater Posted at 6-2 13:46

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Please note that it will be held in the year of 2022, and the related information such as start time and participation method will be sent by email. We recommend you subscribe to the DJI Store and follow us to get the latest product events, updates, and promotions. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Alek.Perez Posted at 6-2 19:43
I just got my mini 3 and there is not the "Golden ticket". That is right, it is a virtual coupon to use on the DJI day. They don't have date yet and will provide more information thru your DJI account or email associated

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you receive the golden ticket or not? If yes, please note that the day will be held in the year of 2022, and the related information such as start time and participation method will be sent by email. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
Irisjo88
lvl.2

Denmark

I got the drone today, June 8th and not golden ticket came with the drone. I just guess is something virtual?
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Irisjo88 Posted at 6-8 09:31
I got the drone today, June 8th and not golden ticket came with the drone. I just guess is something virtual?

Hello, there. DJI Golden ticket is virtual. After the payment of a DJI Mini 3 Pro order is complete, you can find the DJI Golden Ticket information at the order list & order details interfaces, or in the order email. For more information, you can also stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com.
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_AtCqUHpIAMOr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4350 ft
United States

Sounds like DJI themselves don’t know exactly WHEN DJI will be.

Probably have a suggested day.

And I am guessing here, but I bet the golden ticket just gives us. Like a discount on some DJI items.

Which, ok. I guess if so. But if I could use it and get 30% off of the new Ronin RS3, well then I’ll be stoked. .
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_zF0SeUKc50GT
New

United States

Day 1 Adventures Posted at 6-1 13:06
good question probably a discount code to buy more stuff that you have to wait for

Amen. I got my Mini 3 pro Kit on June 3. and I am still waiting for the fly more kit for weeks now UGGH!
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_zF0SeUKc50GT
New

United States

Josh Cheater Posted at 6-2 13:46

Note:
Your Golden Ticket will be revoked if you cancel your purchase or return the product.
2022-6-13
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:00
Hi, there. Thank you for your interest. Once you purchase any one of the three DJI Mini 3 Pro combos [DJI Mini 3 Pro (No RC), DJI Mini 3 Pro, or DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)] from DJI Store before 24:00 May 13, 2022 (Beijing time), and do not cancel the order or initiate a return service, you will obtain one DJI Golden Ticket 2022. DJI Golden Ticket can be redeemed for exclusive rewards on the upcoming DJI Day 2022.
Note:

thank you
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_ocxF9frBnwQk
New

Canada

djiuser_zF0SeUKc50GT Posted at 6-13 15:38
Amen. I got my Mini 3 pro Kit on June 3. and I am still waiting for the fly more kit for weeks now UGGH!

Same here and I though it was because I ordered it separately but I've had the drone for a few weeks now and the fly more kit hasn't even shipped.

I'm wondering if I should cancel my order for the fly more kit and re-order when the golden ticket is available because it may be a discount?
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_ocxF9frBnwQk
New

Canada

Amen. I got my Mini 3 pro Kit on June 3. and I am still waiting for the fly more kit for weeks now UGGH!

Same here, received the drone and I was still waiting for the flymore kit. I decided to cancel the order for the flymore kit and hopefully use the golden ticket for a discount.
2022-7-14
Use props
PWP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117103 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered on opening day.  Received Drone and Fly More in separate shipments but no golden ticket.  I will say though after owning all the mini's prior to this one, it is a dream to fly and I'm honestly thinking of selling off my Mavic 2 Pro and stay with this Mini Market.  Fantastic flight time and video is fantastic, quiet and good wind resistance.  Maybe the golden ticket will give us all a free large battery or something.  Who knows.
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the late reply. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. We noticed that your DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit has been delivered. Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ocxF9frBnwQk Posted at 6-18 05:02
Same here and I though it was because I ordered it separately but I've had the drone for a few weeks now and the fly more kit hasn't even shipped.

I'm wondering if I should cancel my order for the fly more kit and re-order when the golden ticket is available because it may be a discount?

Hi there, we are sorry for the late reply. The shipping time varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro and its accessories were released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PWP Posted at 7-14 15:56
I ordered on opening day.  Received Drone and Fly More in separate shipments but no golden ticket.  I will say though after owning all the mini's prior to this one, it is a dream to fly and I'm honestly thinking of selling off my Mavic 2 Pro and stay with this Mini Market.  Fantastic flight time and video is fantastic, quiet and good wind resistance.  Maybe the golden ticket will give us all a free large battery or something.  Who knows.

Hi there, after the payment of a DJI Mini 3 Pro order is complete, you can find the DJI Golden Ticket information at the order list & order details interfaces, or in the order email.
2022-7-14
Use props
PWP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117103 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 18:57
Hi there, after the payment of a DJI Mini 3 Pro order is complete, you can find the DJI Golden Ticket information at the order list & order details interfaces, or in the order email.

Found it!  Thank you!
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PWP Posted at 7-14 19:31
Found it!  Thank you!

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_SuFeSTaOcMB7
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-3 00:45
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Please note that it will be held in the year of 2022, and the related information such as start time and participation method will be sent by email. We recommend you subscribe to the DJI Store and follow us to get the latest product events, updates, and promotions. Thank you.

Hi. Has the DJI Day been decided? I never received an email from DJI. Do you have more info on when the DJI Day is?
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_SuFeSTaOcMB7 Posted at 8-2 05:13
Hi. Has the DJI Day been decided? I never received an email from DJI. Do you have more info on when the DJI Day is?

Hi, there. Please note that we haven't received related news. Rest assured if there is any news we will send you the notification.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_8GuXmQl39phy
lvl.1
United States

Volsi Posted at 6-1 15:44
Hello,

I didn't receive any ticket or code just the mini 3.

They give the golden tickets for 2 days upon release. I missed out today's avata golden ticket. Just my luck
2022-8-28
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

VIP Accessory Deals From October 10 to October 11, users holding the DJI Golden Ticket can purchase up to three of any of the following accessories and enjoy 30% off at checkout (discount not valid when purchasing more than one unit of the same accessory).
2022-10-3
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

https://store.dji.com/uk/event/d ... =dji-store-day-2022
2022-10-3
Use props
steve1975i
lvl.4
Flight distance : 161847 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

chillibadger Posted at 10-3 01:41
https://store.dji.com/uk/event/dji-store-day-2022?utm_source=djistore&utm_medium=launchscreen-apppush&utm_campaign=dji-store-day-2022

I had forgotten all about it and even when I saw the email about store day I didn't spot the golden part so thanks.
2022-10-3
Use props
S.watling
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is anyone else dissapointed by this offer
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

S.watling Posted at 10-9 22:30
Is anyone else dissapointed by this offer

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue? If there is anything we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
2022-10-9
Use props
AndroiFy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82359 ft
Greece

Really disappointed on the offer, I bought my combo one month ago and this offer will be better to receive sooner.
2022-10-10
Use props
fans77969a7b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3481 ft
United States

@DJIGlobal @DJISupport @DJISupport1 Happy DJI Golden (Gimmick) Ticket day. What a shame to all of your dedicated customers. This is not how you marketed the "golden ticket" when I purchased my DJI Mini 3 Pro. The only thing I want is not available.
873B93EC-4BE5-40AA-96BC-90AB1ABD040F.png
8C09E8BB-6EC5-4481-98CC-30D70D1ED498.png
2022-10-10
Use props
sadfd
lvl.1

United States

Golden ticket pretty much useless, only eligible for 9 useless items, and only 30% off
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_N6E3kywzMyo3
New

Germany

Also very dissapointing... 30% off would be ok, but on more items regarding my Order... most of them useless or already in use like the fly more combo...
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_348BS7eCfCdU
lvl.1

United States

DJI, This is an April Fools day joke in October, RIGHT????? 9 items and only 3 go to what I ordered. I under stand DJI needs to make money, but you could have at the very least included a battery in this list or even better a fly more combo because 30% off of a fly more would be weak, but workable. Now I have to pick from set of ND filters ( already have aftermarket set) a battery hub ( only have one battery) or props  which I have not even damaged one of mine on either my mini 2 or 3. I hope DJI comes out tomorrow and say just kidding here is the real list, if not the next purchase my be an Autel or Skydio! DJI PLEASE FIX THIS!
2022-10-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules